why COB never play follow the reaper?

Turbo said:
I think it was Iron Maiden that said that when playing their studio songs live, because there is maybe 10+ guitar tracks on the recording, they need to choose which guitar parts to play live without it sounding "unrecognisable." This maybe the case on Follow the Reaper, and that as they are restricted to two guitars that its not easy to play!

I've seen bands that hire extra musicians that play these kinds of parts in the concerts. NON band members I mean, just extra people.

Alachi said:
I once asked to Alexi : -why you never play Norther Comfort and Wrath within?
Alexi: (watching the ground and touching his hairs) well...
Alachi: ... you don't like it?...these are two of my favorite songs!
Alexi: really?
Alachi yes
Alexi: well we don't like these song so much
Alachi: can i take a picture with you?
Alexi: sure!
Alachi: and please sign my ticket, can you write "i hate you!"?
Alexi (laughs)
then he wrote to me "i fuckin hate you!" LOL:)
then i talked alot with Jaska and Alexander but this is another story :)

Now that's a kick ass anecdote and something actually worth saying.

Maybe I'll try doing this but with "Children of Decadence" instead, and see what he says.

Wings of a dream said:
Now that's a kick ass anecdote and something actually worth saying.

Maybe I'll try doing this but with "Children of Decadence" instead, and see what he says.

I believe janne said once that they dont play Children of Decadence live because they felt there was too much going on in the song to recreate it live, and for it to sound good

You're Better Off Dead! did it for me. And personally, Mask of Sanity is my favorite, especially off that album. I always wondered why they don't play it.

I would LOVE to hear nothern comfort, its rapidly becoming one of my favorites, ofcousre FTR would be great too.

Children of bodom-Children of bodom got me hooked. the intro is still stuck in my head after 8 months!!!

ok ok guys ... i know that there are some follow the reaper live version out there... but what about

children of decadence? that was one of the really songs that tooke me into bodom with ftr....