Why does Dunc always.....

Spike

Blinded By The Light...
Jul 15, 2001
Australia
say 'like', like? :rolleyes:

I mean, why does he add it to the end of all his sentences.... like.... and 'that'.

That ('that') too, he says that ('that') alot aswell, for no apparent reason

like.

Oh and for the record, the next person who says 'mate' on the Antimatter forums and ISN'T from Australia, or has and Ozzy back ground.... can expect to be kicked up the bum by an oversized gumboot before a 'drop bear' falls out of the trees and onto their head... but it's OK, it was just after the Fosters in your pocket, it's the boomerang that someone threw, yet never manages to come back (also known as a 'stick') that you have to keep and eye out for, strewth! :OMG:

:bah:

Its quite simple really like. Saying like is like a confirmation at the end of a sentence that what youve just said is really true like, like what I just said there like. Oh shit I did it again like. Its not that we like saying like all the time like, although some people might think we like saying like like. Shit i did it agan like

and us lot on the proper side of the globe were saying mate when the aussies were still throwing spears at koala bears LIKE. Where do you think you got it from ya silly upside down kylie??

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
anyone seen kylies sister, dani minogue? ...gobbess
some oversized milk glands on 30 millimeter thick sticks?

bwuahahahahahahaha!!!! :Spin:

besides the fact that's she's overrated, she's no more than the dust of a woodpecker's effort.

Bambi said:
and us lot on the proper side of the globe were saying mate when the aussies were still throwing spears at koala bears LIKE. Where do you think you got it from ya silly upside down kylie??
thanks Bambi, your words compliment mine, cause i was just about to say the same, though i'm no fucking native speaker ;)

toolsofthetrade said:
some oversized milk glands on 30 millimeter thick sticks?

bwuahahahahahahaha!!!! :Spin:

besides the fact that's she's overrated, she's no more than the dust of a woodpecker's effort.

are you gay like?

no way, shes the perfect ...gobbess, and that single is so groovy. you lot have a stone cold heart.

i saw her in starak and thought she was made of plastic really. Like she has no real expression and that, really weird! But maybe that's ur definition of "gobbess" hehe
Her single is OK that's true, well danceable ;)

Spike said:
say 'like', like? :rolleyes:

I mean, why does he add it to the end of all his sentences.... like.... and 'that'.

That ('that') too, he says that ('that') alot aswell, for no apparent reason

like.

Oh and for the record, the next person who says 'mate' on the Antimatter forums and ISN'T from Australia, or has and Ozzy back ground.... can expect to be kicked up the bum by an oversized gumboot before a 'drop bear' falls out of the trees and onto their head... but it's OK, it was just after the Fosters in your pocket, it's the boomerang that someone threw, yet never manages to come back (also known as a 'stick') that you have to keep and eye out for, strewth! !:OMG:

:bah:
Dunno mate. Its just a habit like.