WHY does Roadrunner Records have the most unintelligent people on the planet

UNDEROATH777

Sep 6, 2002
why do u want to know?
Visit site
WHY does Roadrunner Records have the most unintelligent people on the planet?

First of all, I believe that the majority of metal fans are intelligent people, not only that, they have a distinct taste in music and are not brainwashed by society. They can think for themselves, and many have a high education.

While SOME of this may apply to nu-metal fans, most of them are the complete opposite! HAHA

I was trying to find reviews and opinions about Meshuggah's new album on Roadrunnerrecords.com for some reason that I now regret.

Every other post on roadrunners blabbermouth website said something that made me question the intelligence of their fans, and humanity. Last time I checked, using the F-word before everything said doesnt make you any cooler or more "metal." The constant "fuck you's," "fucking," and "fucker" make me believe that they have a limited vocabulary and lack of education.

When you put a bunch of Roadrunner nu-metal-heads in a chatroom theres bound to heat raised, seriously folks, Why all the anger! Has anyone else found that "ICP" and "Slipknot" fans are the most angy people on the planet! Just walk up to one of them and say that their taste in music sucks and you'll see what I mean. They are so defensive its FUNNY!

Now for our entertainment purposes only, WHY does Roadrunner Records have the most unintelligent people on the planet?

A) They are angry teenagers who hate their parents
B) They are ignorant and have a lack of education.
C) They are brainwashed by the media
D) They were unintelligent in the first place and that is why they listen to bands on Roadrunner Records
E) They are confirmists who cant think for themselves

I was thinking they want to hide their stupidity by heavy music, like from Murderdolls or something. Although I like some Roadrunnerstuff too - Murderdolls and Killswitch Engage all the way - and I've noticed that a lot of people use this... (But that isn't an option so I think I'll go for D.)

But you have to remember that there will always be stupid people on this planet. I mostly ignore them and that's probably why I only have 2 friends, but they're the best :D

I wrote down a lot of bullshit but...D is the way to go

UNDEROATH777 said:
While SOME of this may apply to nu-metal fans, most of them are the complete opposite! HAHA
slipknot_fan.JPG

A Slipknot fan in full glory. Picture / Cathy Aronson
21.01.05 3.55pm
www.nzherald.co.nz

slipknot1v.jpg

Slipknot Instore Appearance
Slipknot Fans At Sunrise In-Store
Friday April 14, 2000 @ 12:00 PM
By: Matt Mernagh
www.chartattack.com

:erk: :lol: