list the people you'd like to see dead and why

Rosa Negra Imortal

love never dies
Jun 13, 2002
Jardim da Saudade
Visit site
politicians - the brazilian ones don't deserve any respect, they're always fucking this country. Of course we can't forget the States. I have nothing against the american people, but their politicians behaviour towards the other countries is something really ridiculous. It seems they they think that they're the kings and the rest of the world is their slaves. Fuck'em all.

christians - most of them think that only they own the "truth" and the ones that are away from what they believe are going to swim with satan at the sulphur lake. As well as for the other beliefs and groups that prejudice others and help turn this world into a mess.

many of my parents and some people - that used to be my friends but they betrayed me several times and I couldn't figure out before.

recording labels and some bands (money addicted) - we all know why, who and the reasons.

Originally posted by Useful Idiot

Hey, don't go insulting monkeys now...they can be really cool and entertaining.

Listening to George W. Bush can be sometimes somewhat entertaining. :lol: Not in top of my interest list though. ;)

Lars Ulrich ( dont we all )
Most American politicians
All Mexican politicians
Most Mexican people
Mostly all american people
Any soccer fan ( not fans because of the cup, the ones that keep bitching about it even after its over )
All italy ( excluding perhaps Luca turilli, Christina Scabbia and all of novembre ). Look above.
All Argentina ( sorry no exeptions here, they must go )
All Christians ( sorry no exeptions here either )
Allmost all people who belives in any form of religion.

Well kill those and then we talk about the rest.

Mikael Åkerfeldt-

Strike One: Looks like a child molestor
Strike Two: Pretentious, contrived songwriting
Strike Three: Sings off key

Faghammer-

Strike One: For daring to call his travesty "The TRUE Mayhem."
Strike Two: Gayass triggers
Strike Three: His arrogant dismissal of the horse who got him where he is

Kerry King:

Strike One: His lousy fucking attitude
Strike Two: His ugly fucking head
Strike Three: He's related to "Prince Albert"

Lar$ Ulrich:

Strike One: The "Black" Album
Strike Two: Napster
Strike Three: Does he live under a bridge? He should.

"Mikael Åkerfeldt-

Strike One: Looks like a child molestor
Strike Two: Pretentious, contrived songwriting
Strike Three: Sings off key"

Um, so what are you doing on his forum?

And you couldn't think of anyone you'd rather see dead than Mikael? Honestly, even if you don't like Opeth, that's pretty lame (he looks like a child molestor. WTF is that?)

Stop trying to piss people off.

this thread sucks and belongs to the "off-topic" forum anyways! i can't think of any people i really like to see dead, maybe guys who murder innocent people! but even then i wouldn't cheer if i would see them dead because even if they deserve it it's still fucking sad! some people have really weird ideas especially misanthrope! "i'd like to see all argentinians and all mexican politicans dead"! how old are you? how much more pathetic is it gonna be?

"do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement", Gandalf!

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
this thread sucks and belongs to the "off-topic" forum anyways! i can't think of any people i really like to see dead, maybe guys who murder innocent people! but even then i wouldn't cheer if i would see them dead because even if they deserve it it's still fucking sad! some people have really weird ideas especially misanthrope! "i'd like to see all argentinians and all mexican politicans dead"! how old are you? how much more pathetic is it gonna be?

"do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement", Gandalf!

This is too violent for you, go back to the vintersorg forum before someone points out how you dont deserve to be killed, but tortured instead as you wach your dick being sawn off and then used to rape your mother while your father is forced to crap on her face while being forced to loose all his skin a bit at the time.

haha, you just prove how fucking stupid and primitive you are! i can't be bothered to talk to such a lowlife! i guess you're getting a kick in behaving hostile and illmannered on this forum! thankfully i don't know you personally but i guess you're just a backwarded little shit no one cares about so i won't do eighter! write whatever shit you want then, i know that with you there's no discussion or talk possible!
but your right with one thing, i can't honesty look at you and wonder why people hate mexican people, but i'm not as stupid to say that all mexicans are shitheads like you!
cause if i were i'd say"I'd like to see all mexicans dead"!

Faghammer? Gayass triggers?

Fucking christ, for the one millionth time - using triggers is not cheating. I've played for nearly 11 years and I also use triggers for live purposes ONLY. They act as mics, consistent sound everynight, not having to deal with incompetent soundmen. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with a drummers playing, especially metal. Next time comment when you're knowledgable on the subject, and spare us all the humiliation and your expense.

Biowaste

He triggers in the fucking STUDIO. And frankly, in that situation, it IS cheating. It allows him to play parts that would otherwise be too complex or fast for him to execute with a clean sound, and it hides his weak hits.

By the way, Cullowhee? You at WCU or do you actually hail from that bassackwards holler?

ah yes, the flamewars begin! No place for this in an OPETH forum. Especially insulting Mike. Thats totally uncalled for in "mike's house" ... besides anyone who would use Adolf Hitler as a nickname.. you just want attention huh? silly.

Triggering in the studio is a whole different story and is worse than triggering live, but using something like Pro Tools is definately cheating. Personally I don't believe triggering in the studio is necessary because the softer hits and imperfect parts are what make the tracks sound organic and adding the humanistic part of the tracks. I mean if I wanted a robot, I'd buy a drum machine right? This I agree with you because I don't believe in triggering in a studio environment. I had no idea Hellhammer triggered in the studio. My apologies.

Biowaste

Yes I attend WCU in the fall/spring, and no, I'm not one of those mountain hillbilly types.

Hellhammer triggers everything all to hell, he may very well use Pro Tools as well. I can't imagine a more sterile drum sound than the last Mayhem album. That's what always annoyed the fuck out of me about the old Scott Burns/Morrisound production jobs. He made every band that recorded with him use triggers, along with the fucking "scooped" guitar sound it made the whole Florida scene sound fucking mechanized on record. I always much preferred the organic sound that Sunlight pulled out than Morrisound's crap.