Tshirts you'd like to see?

Under The Oak

Ens Causa Sui
Jul 9, 2003
Austin, TX
www.guitar6.com
I might soon be setting up my own shirt production company exclusively dealing with metal bands. I'll be doing reprints of some and new ones if the contracts will allow. What are some old shirts you'd like to see reprinted, and what are some other shirts you'd like to see made (like a favorite album of a band that hasnt been a shirt yet)? Thanks.

not sure if it is a shirt or not but I would like to see a Suffocation 'Souls To Deny' shirt.

Logo and cover art on the front, and on the back, in big letters the lyrics "Souls Will Be Denied"

I've always thought that once in a while a metal shirt could depart from the traditional square color print on the front of an otherwise all-black shirt. Don't get me wrong, black's gotta be the main color for a metalhead. But it would be cool to have more of shirts like an Amorphis Tuonela shirt that's mostly tan/brown like the album artwork, or say a red Accident of Birth shirt, a crimson Sentenced Amok shirt, a greenish Hypocrisy Abducted shirt...etc.

I'd definitly buy a Destroyer 666 shirt... maybe one with a groovy pic of the band on the cover... and on the back "Australian and Anti-Christ"... that would be nice.

I want a Hypocrisy shirt with the old osculum-era logo on it instead of their new one. And I want more girlies!!! A Death - Scream Bloody Gore or Leprosy shirt would be awesome. Edge of Sanity - Spectral Sorrows or Nothing But Death Remains. It would be good if every shirt had something cool on the back too, like lyrics or another picture. I think you should stock smaller sizes!! I know theres a lot of skinny metal guys out there and I know I look a little strange wearing an XL shirt.

D666 shirts(don't care, want one. Preferably one for Unchain The Wolves)

Slayer's Hell Awaits Cover

Vital Remains - Dawn Of The Apocalypse Cover

Pestilence - Consuming Impulse(go for fucking shitloads of money on ebay)

sentience_withers said:
A Death - Scream Bloody Gore or Leprosy shirt would be awesome. I think you should stock smaller sizes!! I know theres a lot of skinny metal guys out there and I know I look a little strange wearing an XL shirt.

Hell yes, Death T-shirts are nowhere down here in Melbourne. Metal Mayhem has none and they usually have it all.

Yeah, having just XL is fucking dumb. I'm lucky most people can't measure well and most of the long sleeve shirts are short. :headbang:

So are most of these new prints you want? It would be a lot more helpful, if you want reprints, to post a picture of the old shirt. I'm also taking list of all these bands. Death and Immortal I had already planned to reprint, since I cant find any of their good shirts either. Thanks!