Places you'd like to visit

Feanor IV

Jan 22, 2002
Athens, Greece
www.metal-realm.com
FFS, I've never been out of Greece, and I want to see so many countries! So, I just thought I'd like to know which countries you'd like to see as well :) So, here's my list...:

Mexico, Brazil, Peru... ...and every other place where I can find Aztec/Maya or Inca temples, or other buildings. I want to see Teotihuacan and Chichen Itza (is this the right spelling?). And the Andes.

Then, I want to go to many European countries: Holland, Portugal, Finland....

And then a few somewhat oriental destinations: Maroco, Syria, Egypt...

In fact there are so many places I'd like to go! Some day I'll hopefully find money and time and I'll do it! Till then, I'll have to be happy with my books about precolombian S. American civilization! :(

whoa. there's only a few places I wouldn't want to visit. But at the moment I think I'm aiming to see some of asia (pretty vague, huh?). I've saved some money and I'll keep doing it until I've enough to take a plane to somewhere :Spin:

That said, there's so many places in europe I'd like to visit (or re-visit). Phew. One day soon, I'll continue my adventures in Croatia and Italy. yep.

I'd like to go to Scotland, Sweden and Iceland for the northern places... and back to Ireland again to see more of the country... :)

Outside Europe I wanna see Canada, also Soutamerica (like u said, the Inca and Aztek culture), New Zeeland and Australia, Fidji and that (Polynesia lets say), Canada... well so much more as well :)

DragonLady1 said:
I'd like to go to Scotland, Sweden and Iceland for the northern places... and back to Ireland again to see more of the country... :)

Outside Europe I wanna see Canada, also Soutamerica (like u said, the Inca and Aztek culture), New Zeeland and Australia, Fidji and that (Polynesia lets say), Canada... well so much more as well :)

Australia's great, often been there when I was younger.

Why Sweden??? If Sweden is so great, it's strange they're always coming to Copenhagen :p .

Greenland is the first thing that comes to my mind.

im a big traveller.
i travelled alot in the past 3 years, and i have managed to be in every country in Europe (yeah, you heard me, EVERY single country)
i lived in Holland for a year,
was born in canada and lived there,
travelled the states alot,
and lived in Israel for many many years.

so right now i am just DYING to go visit Australia and New Zealand
:)
with all my travelling years, i have met so many people from all over the world, the most crazy ones were australians... haha :lol: :Spin:

i wanna go...THERE!!!

I want to see:
Eire
Schotland
Norway
Turkye
Egypt
Greece
Thailand
New Zeeland
Seychellen / Maldiven
mexico
Cuba

Ahh, I got still some years

I forgot some and you reminded me: Cuba, Caribean Islands (but these can be counted in "S. America and Central America"....... And see the big mountains in Asia, Europe, S. America and Africa. I'd like to go to Africa and see the situation there, maybe then I'll see life in a different way and understand some more things.

Also, I'd be proud if I could volunteer to work in Africa for one or two months to help people, but I'm afraid I'll never find the strength to do it...... :(

Feanor IV said:
And then a few somewhat oriental destinations: Maroco, Syria, Egypt...
Shame on you shame!! you come this close to my country and you don't visit it?? :(

As for the countries I would like to visit, they would be Egypt, Japan, Russia, ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, US, Brazil, Canada, Algeria, oh and the North Pole and The South Pole..