Tshirts you'd like to see?

Here's the Vital Remains shirt I alluded to in my post:
VRdawnTS.gif

Good luck! Seriously, word of advice, start small. I had some shirts printed up for one of my label bands and I am still sitting on about 1/2 of them. Shirts are a very weird breed when it comes to online sales. It really boils down to the genre of music sometimes. Most shirts people tend to buy at the shows as opposed to online. What you're doing here is good (polling people to see).

I have a place I can recommend to you if you need for printing, great prices and decent ordering quantities.

None_So_Vile said:
Drudkh
Blut Aus Nord
Deathspell Omega
Morgion
Agalloch
The Chasm
The Provenance
Taake
Vital Remains (they have 2 or 3 tops but they're impossible to get hold of)
Moonsorrow
Nachtfalke
Nagelfar

^ Pretty much all of those.

That rocks, Cryptkeeper.

If they had a Blut Aus Nord shirt with the cover from Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers of the Icy Age as the back print with the logo on the front, I would EJACULATE.

Please stock small/medium shirts. Even a large shirt is pushing on ridiculous for some people, not to mention XL. Besides, tight shirts look good. I like the idea of carrying some shirts that aren't black. That sounds nice. I would love to have a plain black shirt with the Death logo, simple as that.

Thanks guys, the pics help a lot. What really stands in my way more than anything else is getting in contact with the bands to get permission to print shirts in their name. I've tried getting through to the band managers of Death and Immortal at Nuclear Blast, but no luck (and no surprise) so far.

MetalAges said:
Good luck! Seriously, word of advice, start small. I had some shirts printed up for one of my label bands and I am still sitting on about 1/2 of them. Shirts are a very weird breed when it comes to online sales. It really boils down to the genre of music sometimes. Most shirts people tend to buy at the shows as opposed to online. What you're doing here is good (polling people to see).

I have a place I can recommend to you if you need for printing, great prices and decent ordering quantities.

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. I am planning to add notice on the site about a certain number of orders I will have to reach before printing and shipping out the tshirts. This should eliminate me sitting on piles of unsold tshirts, and I'm sure people would be more than willing to wait a few weeks to get a reprint of a rare shirt, especially when they cant find it anywhere else, heh. I've polled other sites and people in the metal scene as well, and there seems to be a good potential here. I know I love classic & old-school metal tshirts too.

As for the recommendation, I'm actually going more for a local company, due to cheap pricing and their high reputation here where I live. But go ahead and hook me up with the address if you can and I'll compare prices. Thanks again!

Graveland T-shirt.

With either the original graveland logo

graveland.jpg

or with the original thousand swords artwork(I don't care much for the rereleases artwork)

-----------------------------------

Judas Iscariot - Heaven in flames t-shirt.
-----------------------------------

I'd definately buy the graveland if sold at a fairly good price.