Reunions you'd like to see

Rakosh said:
The substance abusers!
To the rejects...all the imperfects...

('Cause I think we're beautiful)

:Smokin:

Oh man, I actually saw WARRIOR SOUL live on one of the WEIRDEST concert billings of ALL time!!!
SISTERS OF MERCY / PUBLIC ENEMY / GANG OF FOUR / WARRIOR SOUL / YOUNG BLACK TEENAGERS

(This was after Operation Desert Storm (recession period) and all these bands were doing bizarre package tours)

Heavenly Call said:
DUDE!!!! Lilian Axe would be the BEST! "Body Double!!!"

I'd also love a Lillian Axe reunion -- I know they still exist, but it just isn't the same without Ron Taylor singing.

In that same vein, I'd go anywhere in the world to see a TNT reunion -- no Tony Harnell = no TNT for me. :cry:

Steph

Siam
Sanvoisen
Digital Ruin (Listen)
Divine Regal
Sacred Warrior
Pavlov's Dogs (Conditioned Response)
Heir Apparent
Psyco Drama

----

Rumored Reunions (Lethal, Crimson Glory)

zekeyou said:
Coroner
Anacrusis
Atheist (well, more than the few festivals they're playing...)

+1 on the Anacrusis - although I still think the 2nd album was the best, the 3rd (Screams & Whispers) started some downhill stuff IMO. They were awesome on that tour opening the show before the Galactic Cowboys & Overkill. Really nice guys, and I could not believe the original of "I Love The World" - they played it for me on the bus - by "newmodel army" - I was just laughing my ass off - I was like "you heard this song, and came up with THAT version?" .

Glad someone else has heard of em :)
jeff

Damn, I saw the thread and immediately thought Fifth Angel. Little did I realize how many folks thought the same thing. Only two albums, but what a great band.

I have to second two others:

Metal Church with Howe. Wayne was good for them, but Howe really took them to another level. Blessing is an amazing album!

Iced Earth with Barlow. I never got to see him with them. Ripper was great in concert and has all the power, but doesn't have as much emotion in his voice.

One I haven't seen yet:

Eternity X. The Edge is one of the best concept albums ever.

Also, what about: Metallica and their balls You see, there was this band that made amazing music that defined an entire musical genre. Then, they parted ways with their balls, and now just make noise. A reunion would bring them all back together again.

Steve in Philly

Don't have the time to read 5 previous pages of this thread, though I see lots of good reunion ideas here. Most are obvious. I, for one, miss T.T. Quick.:) They had something dammit.

Yippee38 said:
I LOVE the song "Back Burner"! It's just a badass song.
All that! (Front Burner, though?)
Metal of Honor has got to be a high point, but I had high hopes for more with
Ink.
ttquickink1.jpg

The title track and Subterrania just really sounded like they were going to revitalize.

kittybeast said:
Scorpions with Uli

happened at Wacken with other guest Michael Schenker and Herman Rarebell. Wow dreams do come true.....you just can't always go to the show:cry: I'm still holding out for Genesis, little birdie told me a few members have booked some studio time.....it's a start