Reunions you'd like to see

DarkOne said:
Eternity X. The Edge is one of the best concept albums ever.

Keith Sudano has actually gotten a band together. Lately he's been posting bulletins on Myspace about them being close to signing with Inside Out.

As for a reunion I'd like to see, definately Ark or Iced Earth with Matt Barlow.

edgeofthorns said:
Badlands - With all three remaining members, Jake E Lee, Eric Singer, and Greg Chaison. Of course, you'd have to have a stand in for Ray, so my vote would go to Russell Allen or Jeff Scott Soto.

Rough Cutt with Paul Shortino

:headbang: HELL YES!! I saw Rough Cutt open for Dio on the Last in Line Tour and Paul Shortino absolutely blew the roof off of the place. Amazing power in his voice. To this day Rough Cutt's debut is one of my favorite album from that era. Thought this band was going to be HUGE.

Later
Phil

Personally I'd like to see Queensryche take a 5 year hiatus. Tate can rest his voice. Then bring DeGarmo back for one last go around in an Evening with Queensryche tour where they do an entire catalog retrospective in 3 parts:

Set 1:
Queen of the Reich
Blinded/Nightrider medley
The Lady Wore Black
Warning
No Sanctuary
NM 156
Roads to Madness
Walk in the Shadows
The Whisper
The Killing Words
Neue Regel
Screaming in Digital
I Will Remember

Set 2:
Operation: Mindcrime (no bloody II....just the original in it's perfect entirety)

Set 3:
"It's starting to hit me like a...um....um...two ton heavy thing"
Empire
The Thin Line
Jet City Woman
Another Rainy Night
Silent Lucidity
Anybody Listening?
The Real World
Scarborough Fair
I Am I/Damaged
Bridge
Promised Land with the "Bar Scene" stage set
One More Time
sp00L
Saved
Open (DeGarmo co-wrote this one so

Encore:
Someone Else?
Take Hold of the Flame

Now I ask you? Is that too much to ask for?

Later
Phil

Rager93 said:
Personally I'd like to see Queensryche take a 5 year hiatus. Tate can rest his voice. Then bring DeGarmo back for one last go around in an Evening with Queensryche tour where they do an entire catalog retrospective in 3 parts:

Set 1:
Queen of the Reich
Blinded/Nightrider medley
The Lady Wore Black
Warning
No Sanctuary
NM 156
Roads to Madness
Walk in the Shadows
The Whisper
The Killing Words
Neue Regel
Screaming in Digital
I Will Remember

Set 2:
Operation: Mindcrime (no bloody II....just the original in it's perfect entirety)

Set 3:
"It's starting to hit me like a...um....um...two ton heavy thing"
Empire
The Thin Line
Jet City Woman
Another Rainy Night
Silent Lucidity
Anybody Listening?
The Real World
Scarborough Fair
I Am I/Damaged
Bridge
Promised Land with the "Bar Scene" stage set
One More Time
sp00L
Saved
Open (DeGarmo co-wrote this one so

Encore:
Someone Else?
Take Hold of the Flame

Now I ask you? Is that too much to ask for?

Later

Phil
yes, take a nap.

SEPULTURA w/ Cavalera bros.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE w/ Zak de la Rocha
S.O.D.
PUYA w/ Ramon Ortiz
METAL CHURCH w/ Howe
SAVATAGE w/ J. Oliva, Stevens, Wacholz, Middleton, Cafferey
BLACK SABBATH w/ Dio
INFECTIOUS GROOVES w/ Trujillo

The Coroner was a great suggestion.... they made a lot of noise for only three members. excellent band.

I would like to see a White Lion reunion.... only to hear Vito play again. He was such a badass guitarist !!

Good to see more supporters of Howe era Metal CHurch. They were freaking good.

Bryant

Holy shit! I had to read every one of these to see if I would be the first to say Psychotic Fukn Waltz!!!! That would be the shit.

I loved Altura, I thought they sounded like Enchant with attitude!

Coroner
Skyclad with Martin Walkyier
Emperor for real
Fates Warning with all five prime time members
Genesis with Gabriel
The Cars
Iced Earth with Barlow
Pink Floyd
Nightwish
Sentenced

Devil Doll ... in Atlanta. With a full orchestra behind them. Headlining ProgPower. I can dream right?

As far as a Crimson Glory reunion ~ they're workin' on it!!!! :worship:

But as long as we're 'fantasy playing' I'd LOVE to see Daniel Heiman do a set of CG songs with the boys... THAT would be killer...

Wow, there are a LOT of bands named here I have never heard of!

Here are two no one has said yet (I think):

Angra w/Matos - I know this will never happen, but I would do most anything to see it...

Angel Dust w/ the PPII line up - That show was absolutely amazing :headbang:

Also, I died a little inside when I found out that I'd never get to see Lost Horizon with Daniel...

I need to get that Heed cd!

I'm sure most of you think I'm crazy, but f*ck it! - WARLOCK!

I saw a bunch of others already posted that I'd love to see (Savatage, Black Sabbath with Dio, etc.) but like Meanmistreator, I'm not reading through 130-sum-odd posts to see if someone already mention Warlock ... which I doubt they did.

Oh yeah ... I didn't see this one, but I'm sure it's probably on here already - Iced Earth with Matt Barlow!

As long as dreaming is allowed, I'd just like to see on the same stage Helloween, Gamma Ray, Masterplan and of course Jorn. Reunions galore! :headbang: