Reunions you'd like to see

Well if i could wish in one hand and shit in another i would say RIOT with Guy Speranza/R.I.P. The greatest american rocknroll album of all time "Fire Down Under"!

Srew all you European bands, the original RIOT kicked ALL your bloody asses!!!!!!!!!!

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
I'm sure most of you think I'm crazy, but f*ck it! - WARLOCK!

I saw a bunch of others already posted that I'd love to see (Savatage, Black Sabbath with Dio, etc.) but like Meanmistreator, I'm not reading through 130-sum-odd posts to see if someone already mention Warlock ... which I doubt they did.

Oh yeah ... I didn't see this one, but I'm sure it's probably on here already - Iced Earth with Matt Barlow!

Hell YES. Iced Earth with Matt Marlow is what turned me onto them. With Ripper the world forgot about them. Matt needs to lose the "badge" and pick up the the mircophone again. I really thought that band was close to be being the next Metallica but then Barlow bailed so who knows what could of happened!

ReaLM said:
Wow, there are a LOT of bands named here I have never heard of!

Angra w/Matos - I know this will never happen, but I would do most anything to see it...

I am with you on this one.. But I am pretty sure we are the only 2 in this board who share this opinion, for reasons I will never understand.