Why don't COB make a video of the show from Korean PPV?

Greenwater_Pond

Role model of males 18-49
The show they did for Korean Pay Per View a while back would be great for a DVD. They wouldn't have to do work since it's already been recorded etc, and the quality is very high (obviously since it's PPV:p ). Anyone else thought of this? It's the show that produced the video for "Hate Me" if you've seen that one live.

Yeah, it's a bad idea 'cause so many of us already have the gig on vcd or dvd or something. So, a new gig recording on the dvd..

Personally im glad they are recording a new show for the DVD... it would be nice if they included this show as an extra though :)

Personally I think that while they were recording it the camera movements could have been alot better... I was abit dissapointed.... compairing this to other recorded shows the stones, Nightwish, Iced Earth, I feel if they had just gone by these and studied how to use camera movement more it could have been ALOT better

oh well im probably just a pickey son of a bitch ahhahaha :)

it so fucking sucks when a guitarrist is doing a crazed ass solo and the dickhead holding the camera starts shooting the drummer or the singer headbanging... it should be worth death penalty!!

I have that on VCD.....jesus FUCK that concert is amazing. Good shit. But if they decide to do a DVD now I think they're prolly gonna wait and include a concert on the HCDR tour....

Originally posted by Final_Vision
I have that on VCD.....jesus FUCK that concert is amazing. Good shit. But if they decide to do a DVD now I think they're prolly gonna wait and include a concert on the HCDR tour....

I agree. That concert was awsome. I hope they'll make a DVD with HCDR songs :D :D :D