the tuska 2003 show

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
it has really high quality video and sound, was it supposed to be a dvd and they decided not to or something?

why else would they use so many cameras to film it in nice quality?

also alexi's hair looks really shiny in the video, now it looks like he doesnt even wash his hair sometimes :lol:

^I have it on computer with High quality...It was broadcasted on YLE you know...im sure that was the intention for the many cameras:rolleyes: Besides pieces of it was included in the T,L&S DVD-EP!!

yeah it was filmed for a dvd

trashed lost and strung out EP/DVD

i have it, its got 2 live videos and music videos and some other shit

everytime i die and downfall were put on the dvd not the rest of show

^^Yeah but im a lucky cheese and ahve Tuska 2003 entire show on my com:) It rocks so goddamn hard! alexi has a good fuckin guitar tone on it too...He doesnt have his booster installed on the esp yet then! Its quite easy to find the whole show on net i think.

^^yeah i love those tuska vids...theyre so fuckin good in some way. Stockholm knockout kicks ass too but to be honest i almsot lean more on Tuska Guitar sound. His guitar sounds a lot clearer on Tuska 2003 but weaker too. I wonder if theyll film this years tuska too :D Then ill be visible headbanging in FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!!:D :headbang:

yep...open air fukkin pwns! It'll be cool to go there...i think ill bring my Nikon camera and maybe film something. It can record 37 minutes...FOR THE WIN!

yea i like it better than stockholm knockout bc its outside and it looks more fun for some reason. theres a huge crowd too :headbang:

It might have not been recorded especially for the Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVD. They always video tape festivals and so Bodom probably asked for the footage of them and decided it was good enough to stick on the DVD as an extra.

Check Download Festival, there's shit loads of pro shot footage from that showing on Kerrang and it's not going on a commercial DVD.

^Hey sorry if i was being a smartass :D yeah i dont think ti was meant for DVD either:) But we can both agree it was great show?:)

the video of tuska is not even the whole set. cob played about 15
(?) correct me if i'm wrong) songs during that set and only 6 or 7 of them were aired on the yle broadcast

But we can both agree it was great show?:)

Of course.

And yeah, barrett_ is correct. The setlist was something like:

01. Hate Crew Deathroll
02. Silent Night, Bodom Night
03. Towards Dead End
04. Sixpounder (+)
05. Angel's Don't Kill
06. Deadnight Warrior (+)
07. Children Of Bodom (+)
08. Bodom Beach Terror (+)
09. Everytime I Die (+)
10. Downfall (+)
11. Needled 24/7 (+)
12. Hate Me! (+)

The ones with the (+) are the ones that have pro shot videos.

Of course.

And yeah, barrett_ is correct. The setlist was something like:

01. Hate Crew Deathroll
02. Silent Night, Bodom Night
03. Towards Dead End
04. Sixpounder (+)
05. Angel's Don't Kill
06. Deadnight Warrior (+)
07. Children Of Bodom (+)
08. Bodom Beach Terror (+)
09. Everytime I Die (+)
10. Downfall (+)
11. Needled 24/7 (+)
12. Hate Me! (+)

The ones with the (+) are the ones that have pro shot videos.

Accurate. I wonder...did alexi use the black jackson for drop C tunings? or did he already have the other ESP?