the tuska 2003 show

He used the Jackson on Sixpounder, yeah. I'd imagine you guessed right earlier when you said he used the RR for the Drop C songs and the ESP for the D songs.

He used the Jackson on Sixpounder, yeah. I'd imagine you guessed right earlier when you said he used the RR for the Drop C songs and the ESP for the D songs.

Yeah, that's what he always did back then.

I think songs like Silent Night weren't chosen to be broadcasted because they had major problems with Janne's synth in the beginning of the show.

hey guys i have the TLS EP but i would like to see the rest of the recorded footage from tuska '03 but i can just find it on youtube wich is disapointing since the quality is somewhat disgusting(not the aidio one, only video sucks) and the phenom saih he has it so would there be a chance that you could send it to me or whatever.

btw sorry if i bump and old topic but i really want that and i looked for it alot

^Yeah, the vid quality on youtube, about this live, isn't that great...
Hope that someone can help you though, cause this live in Tuska in 2003 is amazing, and I think it's definitely one of my favourite live by Children of Bodom...
I love the part when they play "Everytime I die", "Hate me" and "Downfall".