Why Ektomorf and One Man Army?

borissikic said:
i would like only cob to play. i will have to sweat and bore during those 2 bands "performance". they should bring at least 1 good band (like norther or something). but what the hell, it'll be worth when they come on stage!
norther would upstage them.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Norther is 1,000 times more repetative and alot less skilled than Bodom in many respects. I guess it's your opinion and all, but your opinion, much like your mother, tends to suck balls.
you're fanboism is showing.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Norther is 1,000 times more repetative and alot less skilled than Bodom in many respects. I guess it's your opinion and all, but your opinion, much like your mother, tends to suck balls.

I fail to see how Norther is repetitive. Also how do you know that Bodom is more skilled than Norther? Both bands are very technically proficient at what they do and both are very different from one another. I also think it is unfair to pass up on listening to a band because you feel that their skill is inferior to another band's skill. Perhaps Norther is not your cup of tea then? If that is the case then, don't listen to them. But don't come on here and make ignorant posts such at that.

AlexiLiimatainen said:

Well first. I've been listening to Norther for sometime now and I have never found them to be repetative. Maybe the guitarist can't shred like Alexi use to but he is still damn good. The vocals kick the shit out of CoB's. Over all I like Norther's atmosphere better.

Second. Don't bash someone like that. You have no idea how many people will come to back any regulars that post here. Just comment nicely and you'll be well liked. Trust me, you don't wanted to be pushed into the fanboy shit pile.

The Bringer said:
Well first. I've been listening to Norther for sometime now and I have never found them to be repetative. Maybe the guitarist can't shred like Alexi use to but he is still damn good. The vocals kick the shit out of CoB's. Over all I like Norther's atmosphere better.

Second. Don't bash someone like that. You have no idea how many people will come to back any regulars that post here. Just comment nicely and you'll be well liked. Trust me, you don't wanted to be pushed into the fanboy shit pile.
+1, but Kride has much more accurate technique, and sounds a lot less sloppy

Wow....I must admit something....i downloaded samples from One man army site..man..that rock...I'm from croatia, and they coming with CoB at january 5th...I just bought tickets today...I'm really looking foward to see them among with Children Of bodom ofcours..One tip: Listen to the song called 'Devil on the red carpet'...Cheers

one_man_army.jpg

:eek: Elysian lol

doom_death said:
Wow....I must admit something....i downloaded samples from One man army site..man..that rock...I'm from croatia, and they coming with CoB at january 5th...I just bought tickets today...I'm really looking foward to see them among with Children Of bodom ofcours..One tip: Listen to the song called 'Devil on the red carpet'...Cheers

i listened to both the bands...the song i listened to of Ektomorf sounded like a barking dog...and One Man Army was tolerable...well i 'll see tonight :D