Why Ektomorf and One Man Army?

Okay, One Man Army & Co. wasn't bad, but they we're totally unoriginal.
Ektomorf deserve to be shot.
No honestly, they are the worst Soulfly rip-off i have ever heard.
What scared me most, was that the first 8 rows in Tilburg went nuts on Ektomorf. I wanted to kill myself for shame of being there.

Heavenscent said:
What scared me most, was that the first 8 rows in Tilburg went nuts on Ektomorf. I wanted to kill myself for shame of being there.

The same in Cologne...I couldnt trust my eyes they were so crazy(the first 8 rows^^)...That was a COB concert, not a fucking "E K T O M O R F" concert...but those moshing bastards werent able to get it

COBSteele02 said:
Perhaps Norther is not your cup of tea then? If that is the case then, don't listen to them. But don't come on here and make ignorant posts such at that.

Thats some good advice... Now why don't all the tr00 metal pansies take that same advice, apply it to CoB, and get the fuck off the CoB forum?

In Your Face said:
Thats some good advice... Now why don't all the tr00 metal pansies take that same advice, apply it to CoB, and get the fuck off the CoB forum?
cause the tr00 metal pansies've been here for longer than you have been alive

Heavenscent said:
Okay, One Man Army & Co. wasn't bad, but they we're totally unoriginal.
I was on the first row. I disliked OMAATUQ, and I think Ektomorf was better on stage. I was just cool to headbang on Ektomorf's music, not because it was so fucking great.
It would've been fucked up for Ektomorf if no-one would have moved, wouldn't it?

Of course, we were much rougher when COB finally came up. The sound wasn't great but the music was ;)

scornful blessing said:
The same in Cologne...I couldnt trust my eyes they were so crazy(the first 8 rows^^)...That was a COB concert, not a fucking "E K T O M O R F" concert...but those moshing bastards werent able to get it
I gotta arrive with a tank and shoot those motherfuckers :heh: