Why ESP's custom shop is awesome...

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
OK, well, I've seen some of the most gorgeous guitars come from this shop...absolutely stunning pieces of work that should belong in a museum more so than on stage (with bodies carved in the shape of angels, for example).

But this one takes the cake as being the single most outrageous, ridiculous guitar they've done...

http://www.bmusic.com.au/prod3799.htm

IT HAS A FUCKING SAMURAI SWORD IN IT :OMG:

That is, without a doubt, the single ugliest thing i've ever seen in my life. Not just the ugliest guitar, but ugliest thing in general. While the idea of a guitar with a sword is an excellent idea, they could have gone with a slightly less vomit inducing approach

i agree its ugly... but at the same time, wicked cool.

edit: and the PRS dragon series is perhaps the single most beautiful line of guitars on planet Earth.

yeah, I saw the armor one in the ESP catalog when it first came out, I swear I jizzed my pants when I saw it... :p If that doesnt scream D&D Power Metal, I dont know what would...

oh, and don't forget those prices are Austrailian, so its less than it seems (only $27,000 :p )...

BTW is this Toshihiko Takamizawa guy even worthy enough to own these guitars, like, I mean, is he really good, or just some gay ass japanese pop star shredder poser..

I'm not sure if you were serious with your post matt, but if you were I have to strongly disagree with you. Sure, its a cute idea if you want to buy the guitar as a toy or stage prop, but thats about it.

Meedleyx10 said:
I'm not sure if you were serious with your post matt, but if you were I have to strongly disagree with you. Sure, its a cute idea if you want to buy the guitar as a toy or stage prop, but thats about it.

Its definitely ugly as sin, I just thought it was insane they built a sword into it. haha

Yngvai X said:
Its definitely ugly as sin, I just thought it was insane they built a sword into it. haha

It's a neat concept, I just don't see why someone would pay as much as that guitar is probably worth to have it custom made. I mean, only a ninja would have a real use for something like that........and ninjas don't have time to play guitar, they are too busy killing unsuspecting victims.