Why ESP's custom shop is awesome...

Shredboy said:
Being able to take the sword out and start slicing things would be damn tough, cut the singers arm off if he gets out of line....

That would make a cool finishing act to a song, go all Kill Bill on him with gallons of blood squirting in all directions...

Well I've seen my fair share of crappy ESP guitars and I'm talking about the ones in Japan, not just the USA (Ltd's etc) I pretty much collect Japanese Ibanez guitars for myself (I go to Japan a lot for business), but the name ESP guitars are nice too but just too damn expensive. I will say if you ever go for a Custom guitar, ESP's are the way to go, I've been to their Hiroshima Custom shop, too bad they don't build them there, just take orders and sell what they have in inventory.

Now as for that Samurai guitar, bleah lots of plastic molding.

If I had $7000 this is what I would get! Kiko Lauriero's new ESP
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/kiko/index.html

Not a big fan of V's but here's my fav
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/cvp/index.html

I still have my eye set on that ESP Armor guitar.... Or, I could just fork out like $64,000 to get an Armored V. HAHAHA!!!!

the sword one is more of a guitar id be afraid of if High lol! As for the armour ESP....pretty sweet, if I had 35,ooo sitting around, and nothing to pay for ever Id easily buy it! I've seen some crazy guitars out their...but do people actually play them...can they even be played lol?

Such an ugly guitar.. However, the dual-necked dragonaxe was really nice piece of art.

ptah knemu said:
I still have my eye set on that ESP Armor guitar.... Or, I could just fork out like $64,000 to get an Armored V. HAHAHA!!!!
Jeez might as well get an armored TRUCK with that money lol. (Actually, an armored truck probably costs way more, and an armored tank is just overpriced.)

- overpriced

Well, if you have an armored truck and an armored tank, you might as well get the armored guitar to complete the set. But still. Imagine if that thing came in Flying V. *choirs sing the endless melody of light.*

Flying V bass? Hmm.... Sounds intriguing. But I'm a guitarrist, so I dont need no Armored Flying V bass.....

Can it be a 6 string?