Why I like the Russians

Just like every government on earth. They don't really do a very good job of covering things up, nor do they really care to. It's somewhat admirable.

That's true. Their military is slowly building back up and their economy is strong in comparison to the rest of the world's. Another cold war is inevitable.

I don't know about that but I know it's the reason the EU did nothing when the commies won the elections in the Republic of Moldova. It was sad.

Another cold war is inevitable.

lexluthorwrong.jpg

unlike USA, Russia has learned not to spend trillions of dollars in senseless wars. Russia is taking care of their own business. Also, Americans got over the whole OMFG COMMIES! thing.

Silly, silly man. Haven't you learned yet that American foreign policy isn't driven by the people? The American government does not want to share being the world's only remaining superpower. I doubt it will be 60's-esque cold war, and they are starting to both draw down the nuclear armaments, but it's inevitable that the two powers will clash once again. Maybe not militarily, but it's going to happen.

Silly, silly man. Haven't you learned yet that American foreign policy isn't driven by the people? The American government does not want to share being the world's only remaining superpower. I doubt it will be 60's-esque cold war, and they are starting to both draw down the nuclear armaments, but it's inevitable that the two powers will clash once again. Maybe not militarily, but it's going to happen.

I mean the Americans, which include politicians and bankers. I don't see why Russia has anything to do with that. If anything they are more open to the world than never.

Now i'm just waiting USA get nuked by Iran.

Yeah like that's gonna happen. Ahmadinejad is a nut but the clergy isn't...well...no more nutty than the rest of devout Muslims. Foreign policy-wise, they're not going to let that happen.