Why I think the new album is a sucess.

Apr 10, 2002
NYC
Visit site
BY the way, the new album is great! Not just because its a continuation of Crimson, but that Dan didnt just repeat or continue the music from the last one. This album has its own identity, with tons of inspiring moments totally unique but still in EOS style. I honestly was expecting something of a retread, (kind of like the Mad Arab parts I and II for mercyful fate), where the music is great but more as an addendum to the last album. Once this CD takes off, it enters its own world. LOl, its gone! Totally inspiring, technical, and modern, its amazing that Dan still has the ability to write an album as refreshing as this at this point in his career. The album deserves to be respected for its own merit, for it has its own identity. Thanks Dan, I hope you continue to make this kind of music in some form or another, in the future.

Charles

i have the solo from Moontower's Uncreation in my head (goddamn it's catchy). I've only heard Uncreation off of Moontower, I really want to hear the rest. How does it compare to Uncreation?

son of a...
why did i have to hear the best song first? why not the worst?
:(
the lyrics to Creating Illusions, The Big Sleep and In Empty Phrases sound really cool, i want this album so much.

IAm, Be Safe, Moontower is a solid record, every song holds the same power and quality, IMHO. My favs are Sun of the Night, Patchworks and Encounterparts.. but then again, the other five are just as good.