Why I was away

U

Unregistered

Hey all!

If you don't know who this is, it's Vylance X. I haven't been around lately because I was arrested for a few arson charges. I still don't have my computer, I am posting from school. This really blows ass. I don't know what kind of sentence I'm looking at yet. I can't talk about the explicit details yet, but perhaps I will after the trial... I don't know. I might not say anything after it though.

Well, I'll return as soon as I can. Later and keep it heavy!

Keith

so now your a CRIMINAL......I thought so from the beginning ................hahahahahah

really,,,did you do it? Thats not a big detail , unless the coppers are reading this, and your tellin them that you didnt do it.

I got a fine for starting a fore one time, it was NOT arsen, cause it was a pile of BRUSH that got out of control, I burnt 50 acres of my own land, and i still had to PAY...................

I had to pay the workers by the HOUR
I had to pay 12 dollars for each regular size truck
I had to pay 20 dollars for each truck with a water tank
I had to pay for the water
I had to pay for each tool that was damaged
I also had to pay the regular fine

It was a chunk of money...........and i miss the cash......I hate to give away my cash for things that i dont want haha....but who doesnt............................

I hope you didnt do it man. but if you did, and you ment to do it, you need to be PUNISHED............................

See ya later....i just hope i dont see ya in a JUMP SUIT behind some bars..........GOOD LUCK..you may need it

Wow....

Firebug X.... Well, good luck with your trial and stuff like that. Hope everything turns out good for ya...