Why rock will never die?

Will it never die?

I'm not so sure.

Lemmy is 60.
Dio is 62.
Halford & Priest are in their 50s.
Ozzy's already dead.
Page/Plant have done nothing really significant in over a decade.
1/2 of the Beatles are now gone.
Keith Richards just has to die soon...

For how many more years will these bands continue to write & tour?

Sure, there are scores of younger bands/artists out there, but none have that great rock vibe anymore.

SoundMaster said:
Sure, there are scores of younger bands/artists out there, but none have that great rock vibe anymore.
There is a hope, Backyard Babies, early thirties so theres a few years in them yet, true rock spirit (with buckets of sleaze thrown in), one of very few bands nowadays that really do walk it like they talk it (which probably means that Dio will outlive them then!)

Yes we all die at some point but the music lives on. Bet you know some sounds that you listen to the band no longer plays or ones just dead like Hendrix,Nirvana,Beatles,even the one and only Abba :) bet you like them really eh!!

There is some great new bands out there.I quite like symphonic rock,like Advantasia,I like Nightwish great sound very different.It is still ROCK.

I don't like new bands, Black Label Society is about the only "new" band I find good.

if you ask me, Rock is dead...that doesn't mean that it'll stay dead but its been pretty dead for a while now.