Jb;s

exxie

Sep 29, 2004
Dudley Jbs cant wait for part two gig :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :worship: :worship: :wave: :wave: :OMG: :OMG: :headbang: :headbang:

Exxie - I just got the news!

I'm from Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, so I'm going to have to decide between Dudley and Nottingham! If anyone is good at Geography, let us know which one is closer!

I have got to go and get a dose of Part 2!

Nightwar are you for real?

You seriously don't know which is nearer to Cheltenham, Dudley or Nottingham?? :erk:

To get to Nottingham you would pretty much go through Dudley, which is 1 hour from Cheltenham (about 50 miles), Nottingham 100 miles and two hours from Cheltenham do the maths mate and enjoy Dudley :headbang:

Fingers - Do not fear, I am for real.

I did ask the question, so therefore I was seeking an answer. Once I get past Bristol (south) or Worcester (north) I ain't got a clue! I could have looked at Multimap or opened up a road atlas, but I thought simply asking would be sufficient. Remember, we all have strengths and weaknesses, and travelling happens to be the latter for me. I'm sure I make up for this ignorance elsewhere!

Anyhoo - Dudley it is then. Don't worry, I won't get lost!

What a chance to meet the lads again at Dudley!!!!! :Spin: :loco: So come along for one fantastic gig eh!!

Yeah, Exxie - after the Wolves gig, I need to see the lads again! It was the best Gig I've been to for such a long time (probably the Best!).
Also, ain't it great to see the band in demand back in their home country? Biff and the guys really deserve respect and let's hope that this is a UK resurgence!

By the way, Biff - At Dudley, can you fuckin' well play 'English Man 'o' War' this time!

I agree ENGLISH'MAN'O'WAR That ia my fav track of Lionheart so play it loud!!!!