Now listening to..........

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
"A Future Uncertain" off of This Godless Endeavor.

:loco: :hotjump: :tickled: :Spin: :OMG: :headbang: :wave: :worship: :Shedevil: :bah:

Oh wait, I'm actually listening to "This Godless Endeavor" now.

Is there any possible way of posting ONE song on here just so most of us who aren't fortunate enough to hear the whole album, can get a taste of what it will be like? The end of July is pretty far off.

I really wish I could. But since the record company owns all of the legal rights to the songs, I don't think even Sentient 6 could without getting in trouble.

MetalSteph said:
I really wish I could. But since the record company owns all of the legal rights to the songs, I don't think even Sentient 6 could without getting in trouble.

But...at least we have not heard him posting "Ha! I got it" Ha!....

Where's the F'n samples in this horrible world?

on_THC_24-7 said:
i don't think "tame" applies to this album, wouldn't you agree Steph?

I wouldn't say tame. Dark, but not angry.

And THC gal..... love your icon. King of the trouser snake!

Thankfully it's not tame then....I must hear something from it though.......aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh...I am no longer a patient person since Al Gore invented this damn internet! :Spin:

Waiting sux!

dreamingneonblack said:
Thankfully it's not tame then....I must hear something from it though.......aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh...I am no longer a patient person since Al Gore invented this damn internet! :Spin:

Waiting sux!

I'm in the same boat.

MetalSteph said:
"A Future Uncertain" off of This Godless Endeavor.

:loco: :hotjump: :tickled: :Spin: :OMG: :headbang: :wave: :worship: :Shedevil: :bah:

Oh wait, I'm actually listening to "This Godless Endeavor" now.
Well, soon a lot of people are gonna be listening to it because it's leaked alllll over the net now. All the music torrent sites seem to have it, and soon dc++ will have it.