Nevermore-s/t Remastered 2006 5 bonus tracks

I'd buy the remastered PoE for new packaging ... I don't care what you guys say, that was a tragedy. Everything from the cover to the back of the book is a display in how NOT to design a cohesive booklet.

Ummm... you're wrong. That song was written by myself quite a while ago, around the mid 90's actually, but not worked with Nevermore until 2004, when we were writing TGE. Unless Warrel simply copped the lyrics from said song you're talking about....don't know....haven't heard the other song. Hope that clears it up. And yes, kiddies, I'm watching...all the time....muhahahaha.....:lol: :lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Flesh Is The Fault said:
what i said was common knowledge is the fact that a song released in 2005 was written in 1992...not that the album leaked. so who cares if it leaked? it's not even new material.

secondly, i'll be buying this when it comes out, as im sure many here will.

and if i can't talk about it on 'the bands' forum...do you suggest i go to another bands forum and discuss it there? hah.

Lunar Still said:
The music was different on the demo, the lyrics are the same though.

Well from my knowledge Warrel writes all lyrics for the music, he says he feels uncomfortable singing other peoples lyrics so he writes them himself.

oh i'm well aware Steve Smyth was credited on this song, TGE has become one of my top 5 fav albums of all time (my fav Nevermore release)

i thought i (i should have) pointed out that the arrangements were different.

at any rate, i like the TGE version better, it was just kind of weird hearing those lyrics with an almost Sancturay vocal style!:headbang:

ah, re-reading my post....i DID point out that the arrangements were different and 'better'

from my first post:
"gotta say i like the TGE version better, different (better) arrangements and such."
so there Smyth! haha.

Just listened to the "remasters", nothing I'd pay for to be honest. It doesn't sound that much different, and, honestly, the originals sound fine anyway. However the 92 demo tracks do sound much better than a certain tape source, though, it woulda been cooler if they woulda just released the entire `92 demo remastered on a standalone disc.

EricT said:
it woulda been cooler if they woulda just released the entire `92 demo remastered on a standalone disc.

now THAT's something that would've been certified purchase-worthy. Instead as it stands now, no thanks.

Chromatose said:
now THAT's something that would've been certified purchase-worthy. Instead as it stands now, no thanks.
agreed, though i think if they are gonna do the demo they should just attach it to the in memory EP. make it all one disc or something, then have the real bonus material on the other remasters.

i don't think it was really necessary to remaster PoE, but if it is done well (remixed a bit see EoR remaster) it could be very necessary.

Hi there! I'm somehow new to Nevermore, I only have the last album, a killing one btw, definitely I'm going to purchase more NM stuff. Which are the albums that are going to be rereleased with bonus tracks?