New NEVERMORE Video To Make Headbangers Ball Debut; Band Commences Writing Process

And if I wanted ignorant stereotypes I'd watch Mind of Mencia. stfu plz thx

well true to that. I have indeed never even been to kentucky in the first place, but it's more of a saying around these parts. :p

I however could have used a little less trailer trash and a lot more dark undertones.

That video was hilariously bad.

The video just dragged on and on and on, 1:14 into it I felt like I was halfway through the thing. Poorly shot as well, staying on uninteresting things for awkwardly long times (especially considering the speed of the song). I don't wanna look at grandma's feet. It's as if the makers of the video were going for abstract but it comes off as weird for the sake of being weird. Infrequent and random live shots that didn't match up, the whole tired OMG PEOPLE = ANTS imagery and a whole bunch of other tired visuals, I can't think of what else I could say about it. Jsut a weird, bad video for an awesome song.

And Carlos Mencia sucks

That video was hilariously bad.

The video just dragged on and on and on, 1:14 into it I felt like I was halfway through the thing. Poorly shot as well, staying on uninteresting things for awkwardly long times (especially considering the speed of the song). I don't wanna look at grandma's feet. It's as if the makers of the video were going for abstract but it comes off as weird for the sake of being weird. Infrequent and random live shots that didn't match up, the whole tired OMG PEOPLE = ANTS imagery and a whole bunch of other tired visuals, I can't think of what else I could say about it. Jsut a weird, bad video for an awesome song.

And Carlos Mencia sucks
yet anotger dumbcuntass, dick loving idiot

well true to that. I have indeed never even been to kentucky in the first place, but it's more of a saying around these parts. :p

I however could have used a little less trailer trash and a lot more dark undertones.

Well to be perfectly fair, Kentucky does have a surplus of rednecks. The major cities such as Louisville and Lexington are exceptions though. :)

1) Carlos Mencia is a front for a whole bunch of angry, racist white men to get all of their frustrations out without getting sued.

2)
Hmm, I saw 4 lioness shots......Love the tree shot.

Lions don't climb trees, or have spots. They also can't outrun a gazelle. The fast, tree climbing ones were cheetahs.

Oh man, just watched the video too. It really sucks that this horrendous video will be representing a great band on MTV. Your regular MTV-watching idiot will think this band has only released one album.