New NEVERMORE Video To Make Headbangers Ball Debut; Band Commences Writing Process

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
New NEVERMORE Video To Make Headbangers Ball Debut;
Band Commences Writing Process

NEVERMORE’s video for “Born,” the blistering opening track from This Godless Endeavor, is set to make its Headbangers Ball debut on Saturday night, Jan. 27th on MTV2 at 10PM EST/7PM PST. The clip was shot by acclaimed director Derek Dale (As I Lay Dying), resulting in a thought-provoking conceptual piece. If you can’t wait to see it, click the link below to check it out now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=impRqn44OCA

NEVERMORE had an extremely successful 2006, which saw them tour Europe as direct support to Disturbed and embark on two U.S. tours alongside In Flames, Arch Enemy and Chimaira, in addition to performing at a dozen premiere metal festivals around the globe, including the renowned Wacken Open Air and Monsters of Rock. The group also shot footage throughout the year for an upcoming DVD, which will include behind-the-scenes footage, promotional clips and a majestic performance composed of tracks spanning their entire career.

NEVERMORE recently commenced the writing process for their much-anticipated new effort, the follow-up to 2005’s acclaimed This Godless Endeavor. The band should enter the studio this summer.

Rising phoenix-like in 1994 from the ashes of cult metal band Sanctuary, the 1990s saw NEVERMORE record several well-received albums with celebrated producer Neil Kernon (Judas Priest, Queensryche). Ultimately, it was the conceptual masterpiece Dead Heart In A Dead World (2000) that caught the attention of the entire scene with Warrel Dane’s soaring lead vocals and the dizzying fretwork of Jeff Loomis, who has recently been hailed by Guitar World as one of the genre’s most innovative players.

Throughout their recording career, NEVERMORE have shared the stage with metal's elite including Megedeth, Dream Theater, Children Of Bodom, Iced Earth, Death, Dimmu Borgir, King Diamond and Opeth. This Godless Endeavor was hailed as one of their best efforts yet by critics and fans alike, which is a further testament to NEVERMORE’s staying power and die-hard fanbase. Their next effort will prove just how essential the band are to the genre.

“This Godless Endeavor is the best album in the band’s long storied career.”
--Alternative Press

“This Godless Endeavor moves NEVERMORE into a class all of their own.”
--Outburn

Who can deny the hotness of females who can rip one's throat out?

And Steph, it was nice of you to print that up all nice and neat for Blabbermouth to rip off and put up with no fuss or muss. :Spin:

When headbangers ball plays your band it means.

1. You suck

2. Close to sucking

3. You're not metal.

was some of this footage filmed at jaxx from november 05?

at around 1:12 and 1:17 it looks like it a lot, and i remember warrel wearing that shirt and there was a guy filming with a small camera

This one is really different...I think I appreciate the rawness of this new video.
I especially like how they imply that humans are like ants..which was awesome

A little random, but still neato :headbang:

i dont watch TV, dont really care, just pissed that the one time in the 8 years or so that i've know that i had this channel, the one time i go to watch something on it, it's gone.