Now listening to..........

DEADHEART said:
I will wait, I will wait, I will wait.... SHIT!!! That mantra is not helping.
i'm having the same problem. just delete it off your computer.

Tee said:
I will be honest and admit that this "Ha! I got it" makes my gall bladder side content (sand and mud) boil. :err:

why? I"m certain everyone on this board is goign to buy the album at least once. The promo has that annoying "you're listening to NEvermore's new album" bullshit all over it. Anyone who settles for this is completely insane.

I'd say letting this promo copy leak was a good idea...it makes me crave the real thing! without the annoying voiceover!

dreamingneonblack said:
All I want to know is......does this cd rip your face off? I am a little concerned by the review posted that it is a little tame. Tell me this is not the case.

Thanks

I was going to wait, but someone posted a link to a zip file on a forum I frequent. It was just too easy and tempting not to get it.
Anyways, I am floored by this album. It's like a progressed Politics. which is exactly what I wanted to hear. In fact I think this one may even top TPoE (and it's infinitely better than DHIADW and EoR), but it's too early to tell.
Certainly not tame, and Loomis makes Yngwie Malmsteen his bitch on a few of the solos.

I'll wait, it'll make a perfect "I orbited one more time around the sun on this fucked up planet" day present to myself.......then Aug 4th I will see them live again and be as happy of a Lynn as I can be....*nods* yep.