Why sloppy seconds is always, always wrong wrong wrong on every level

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Do you ever share details about ex-girlfriends with your dude friends? A friend of mine once told us that his girlfriend liked to have him jizz all over her face.

We laughed about it, then forgot all about it.

Two years later, she started going out with another friend of ours and now they've decided to get married. Everyone's going to the wedding. Everyone knows she's the chick that likes to get jizzed all over her face.

Oh man...

They're only the norm if you have been with the person in a monogamous relation for awhile. After the 2 week grace period ends, the man can feel free to spew to the point where my mascara runs. But it's not a one way street, the door is open for a finger plugging... Hey guys can't have all the fun. :oops:

What's really out there is when two males go for a simultaneous spew and end up wadding on each other's hands. Oh well, all is fair in love and war.

few months ago we go with some friends to a bachelor party at a strip joint ...
i get a lapdance from this nice Rusky chick (national reference for NAD) with lots of fondling of her body parts.

evening progresses, and one of my friends actually slips her his number and she actually calls his ass a few days later ... they actually start dating.

he is a fag and a half and does not nail her ... but I keep telling him ... even if he does ... i felt her up first and she was moist.

I uphold an anti american stance when it comes to titty joints. The only flesh worth fondling is the variety that comes from Europe/ South America. The less English they know, the better.

Reign in Acai said:
I uphold an anti american stance when it comes to titty joints. The only flesh worth fondling is the variety that comes from Europe/ South America. The less English they know, the better.

come to NY ... this is ALL they have here :kickass:

Yeah sharing girlfriends is generally a bad idea. I dated a broad a few years ago that my friend was madly in love with for like, a decade. A few years prior he had a brief thing for an ex-girlfriend of mine. To be honest, neither one of us liked the situation, but at the same time didn't really say anything. Both were shortlived anyhow, nobody ended up doing something dumb and marrying one of those two awful women. :loco: They are both married now, him and I aren't. We win!

Other than that, a friend and I tossed a few bints around in middle school but that doesn't count for shit.

JayKeeley said:
year 1: friend A did the jizzing

year 2: friend B did the marrying

friend B is therefore doing friend A's sloppy seconds
haha you know what would rule? If she doesn't allow Friend B to nut on her face. :tickled:

Reign in Acai said:
I have friends who are currently dating chicks that their brothers had previously porked. No biggy.

You know, I think this has more to do with what sort of information you divulge once you've ended the relationship.

That said, I'd rather go out with someone who's a complete random stranger to my day-to-day social life.

Reign in Acai said:
I have friends who are currently dating chicks that their brothers had previously porked. No biggy.
huh, i wouldn't mind if it was a chick that one of my buddies had poked but my brother? that would be pretty weirdsedsisss, dunno how i'd feel about that...

NADatar said:
haha you know what would rule? If she doesn't allow Friend B to nut on her face. :tickled:

Hehe...maybe friend B isn't even into it. I wonder if people change their kinks/fetishes around depending on who they're with?

Chick: "Come on, please unload all over my perky breasts"
friend B: "Ewww. How about your shoe instead?"