Why sloppy seconds is always, always wrong wrong wrong on every level

Reign in Acai said:
Well did friend A pork the gal in the rear canal? If he didn't, friend B still has an opportunity at gaining the upper hole...I mean hand.

Good point. To boldly go where no man has gone before. It's like undiscovered land.

JayKeeley said:
I wonder if people change their kinks/fetishes around depending on who they're with?
The size of the girl I'm with determines how dark I want the room, but other than that I stay the same. :dopey:

When I had roommates we stumbled across a free hot tub from some chick, so promptly scooped it up and took it back to the pad. I made sure to nail my chick in it as quickly as possible (that weekend) because I knew it would quickly become a sperm donor bank. Pretty sure we never got in it after that. :dopey:

ok i am in a reverse type one now ... my ex chica is hanging out with some of my friends now .. and in the next few weeks I will have to go to some parties where the ex will be and my new one ... first time for this awkwardness for me ... i usually stay far away from exes ...
how do i handle this?

Is your new chick hotter? If so, no worries.

If not, give her a good rogering beforehand, like the kind where you end up on the ceiling and shit, and hope that she gets so mellow she won't care who is at the party, or if it's even a party at all.

Also please notice that my advice is greatly enhanced by my avatar.

Everything I say has GO FOR IT! written all over it.

a threesome with my ex is definetelly not out of the question ... but not with this new one ...
i like my current chick a hell of a lot more in some ways ...
it's not the "competing" thing I am weary about ... more about the uncomfortable situation.
neither one is a jealous type so its no biggie really .. and i am lousy lay anyway :loco: :lol:

lurch70 said:
a threesome with my ex is definetelly not out of the question ... but not with this new one ...
i like my current chick a hell of a lot more in some ways ...
it's not the "competing" thing I am weary about ... more about the uncomfortable situation.
neither one is a jealous type so its no biggie really .. and i am lousy lay anyway :loco: :lol:

Pics of both for comparison???? :Smokin:

lurch70 said:
ok i am in a reverse type one now ... my ex chica is hanging out with some of my friends now .. and in the next few weeks I will have to go to some parties where the ex will be and my new one ... first time for this awkwardness for me ... i usually stay far away from exes ...
how do i handle this?
i'd say be polite to the ex, say hi and whatnot, but keep your attention where it belongs...i.e. on the new chick...lucky you she's not the jealous type but she's definitely gonna be sizing up the "opposition" anyway, sheesh women :lol:

Claws of Perdition said:
A have a mate who he and his brother fucked the same chick. One of them unloaded on her face too, unfortunatly it was at my house :erk:

I don't even have to guess who those 2 stooges are :lol: