• Fuck Off Newbie............

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Borknagar121

Jan 28, 2002
Dallas, TX
www.metalforlife.com
why?????????:cry: :cry:

don't get me wrong pls...........after a long time the members started to blend with me, or vice versa. But I think the boards needs to be a little more active, so I don't have to wait a whole day to see someone's response................

by the way anyone knows how many total members do we have? :confused:

you are almost not a newbie with 306 post but the last option was just way too tempting.

on a more serious plane i think being on Dark Tranquillity and having a life ( it looks like they have lives ) must be pretty fucking time consuming. Still i often see "warwick" around here he might not be talkactive but he shure is around.

@Mis
I think he was refering to the board members, not DT members, but he wrote it really oddly, so I had to go with option 4 too :D

I thought it was pretty clear he was talking about the members.

and..... *shrug* who knows

You got me there too, i _had_ to vote number 4 :D

Oh, well, just wait till rahvin gets back and then we'll see about slow :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Siren
Oh, well, just wait till rahvin gets back and then we'll see about slow :rolleyes:

no, you just wait till rahvin gets back and then he's gonna have a bloody headache because you posted too much!
you losers!
you nerds!
you freaks!
august is a month for going away on holidays and do everything but posting on a board online! especially when i'm away! :mad:
you chatterboxes!
is this slow?
slow?
slow??
i just gave up to reading everything you posted in the last three weeks, i mean, i'm tired, i have to get back to work tomorrow, give me a break.

go away.

all of you.

:p
i was joking, before the next flamewar starts. :)

rahvin.