Why would they use final resistance?

Even thou im somewhat dissapointed in the new album I dont think that final resistance is a good choice for the compilation, they should choose hours passed in exile.
Btw, I say Im only somewhat dissapointed cause something like this can be viewed as an opening for a new band to come thru, the album dissapoints me quite a bit.

Also, I hope someone in the band reads this, Tour columbus Ohio USA. Also how does dimmu borgir get a dvd release, you dont, and their music is second rate compared to yours?

Hahaha, look at what song Ive been listening to for a few days straight, if ya get the new album you should make it to that song before you toss it out.

touché Mr Blade! *applauds*

and yeah, your location does suck.
tosser1.gif

@plunder and pillage: the new album is not out yet. if you would please wait until the release date to discuss it specifically, some ppl who don't like to hear it in advance would be glad. also, take it easy with the new threads, to avoid overcrowding the first page. thank you. :)

rahvin.

we could use this thread to discuss the criteria used by bands to decide the order in which the songs will be recorded on new albums.

ATG: Have you asked the band about this?