Why you come to america?

er.lukaz

New Metal Member
Jun 4, 2011
A simple question , because im living in Chile ( South America )
And my fav gruoup kalmah dont come to my country :(

why?

you do realize that they havent really toured anywhere besides canada? yeah the occasional festival and small European tours. the promoters in the US seem to already have a hard enough time getting these guys over here. it will be a long time before you can entertain the thought of them making it to chile. it sucks all non europen/canadia fans want them to come here just as bad as the next guy but you just have to patient

All of the members of Kalmah are really into computer and software programming, music is only a hobby of theirs. The amount of time they have to put into their real jobs is ridiculous. Plus, the amount of money they miss out on while on tour probably has something to do with it too. They do love their fans though, so they try.

My theory is that bands don't want to come to America because of all the hardcore kids. I know I wouldn't. Most of the 'metalheads' here in LA aren't really people I can say I'd want to play to if I were in a band. 8)

Bands don't make money off of music anymore. Kalmah has daytime jobs and traveling to other countries and hauling equipment is very very expensive. Unless a good promoter invites Kalmah, I don't think we'll be seeing them anytime soon in the states.