why you little bitch!

house1.jpeg

I pretty much hate those tiny toy dogs too, but Willow has an unholy obsession with pekingnese since she had a few as a little girl. NEVER IN MY HOUSE WOMAN!

goatschool said:
it just now dawns on me that i haven't been in the presence of a canine dog in, why, i think it's been something like 3-4 years!

that's kind of weird, right? all the better, though. i hate the fuckers!

it could be because someone is eating them. seriously! in china they have kekogi restaurants all over the place. dog meat is considered a delicacy. I was sitting on a plane one time next to this dude who invited me to eat some kekogi at this restaurant in incheon. i guess its a guy thing, makes you virile or sthng :yuk:

Be happy you haven't been the in the presense of a slobbering sack of fur in 3 years. Ick.

Dogs are so.. bleh. Most of em. I laugh at those people who spend all this money on their dog for shots, food, immunization, etc. It's not like the thing will support you in your golden years anyways and it's gonna die someday. Better to spend your money on CDs or clothes for yourself.

Also, those people who have to walk their dogs at midnight or raining look so cold and it's funny.

goatschool said:
ironically, stepmom got savaged by a loosed pitbull and whether or not she became a millionaire, i still do not know.
Yikes. :( Argh, I detest it when people let their dogs wander loose. They can attack and are not as super-friendly to everyone as they are to you. BTW they've been thinking of banning bull pits in Ontario.

There are some individual dogs and cats who are okay, but as a whole they're annoying. Same with people too. :p