Why...

Live at Leeds is universally regarded as one of the best live albums ever or one of the first "intelligent" heavy metal records made (depending on who you ask).

Which version did you get? There's about three or four different ones and they're all marvellous. I'd skip the 14 minute Magic Bus though. Great song, but it gets annoying if you play it for that long :).

W

Southy, I guess I've never been a Who fan and so the live CD didn't interest me all that much. Oh, and stop using that 'I've got a baby in my arms!' excuse - I was holding a baby this evening and I was typing fine - just balance him on the knee and you'll be right, I sure was! :)

:lol: me...drunk..never...:lol:

Spiffo was the baby a) 3months old b)Hungry but too full o' wind to eat c) crying and screamin cause of reason b??...yeah now ya feel silly don't ya :lol:

Are you sure it's the same one Xena? This is a 2 CD compilation called "The Ultimate Collection" which, as far as I know, is only out in the US. I rang Universal about it last week and no-one knew what I was talking about :confused:.

And for the uninitiated, The Who rock :headbang:. WASP would never have existed without them.

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Are you sure it's the same one Xena? This is a 2 CD compilation called "The Ultimate Collection" which, as far as I know, is only out in the US. I rang Universal about it last week and no-one knew what I was talking about :confused:.

And for the uninitiated, The Who rock :headbang:. WASP would never have existed without them.

W

Yep very sure...I have to listen to that damn station all day every day and here that stupid dj do the same jokes and say the same stuff and here the competition stuff over and over and over...well you get my drift.