Why!!!!!!???????

OracleDeist

LORD IAN
Mar 27, 2003
New York City
Visit site
Dear people of the katatonia forum, i think my friend shogunaut has been kicked off the ultimatemetal community. These are his words so read it!

Shogunaut:

Hails to all my dear KATATONIA fans! How is everyone? I have been given this window of opportunity by my good friend LORD IAN to speak to you all when I could not do so from my own account. By the way, that 'The Cure' thread was inevitable seeing as how Rob Smith was definitely a major influence for Jonas. I was just waiting for someone to make the thread before I did.

Anyways on to my sudden "execution". I think that I may have been kicked off by the UltimateMetal staff, I am not sure yet. UltimateMetal did not email me or PM me-they did it without warning. So I am here asking you fans, what have I done wrong? I don't know the policy of ultimatemetal so that may be a reason. It may be because in my posts I tend to have a potty mouth at times, or that I am a very territorial KATATONIA fan and sometimes react too quickly. Maybe some of you even reported me, I don't know.

What I don't understand though is that this is a METAL site with people from a METAL community. Profanity and strong personal opinions should not be taken offensively! Are we not 'hardcore' or 'metal' enough to take it? C'mon, you guys CAN'T be 'soft'!!? What's going on? What's worse is that I got pulled off without warning! I can't do anything when I login! I am currently awaiting a reply from the UltimateMetal staff to see what's going on. This sucks!

Anyways, I think that UltimateMetal is an incredible site nonetheless and I feel that 98% of you guys on this forum are EXCEPTIONAL human beings and I hope to post with you again soon, under MY own name!

Thank you, and thanks for looking!

UM wont ban you without a warning. or unless you messed around pretty bad? dont think so...

probably a problem with the website (aaaah where are the good ol times?)

well i didnt see the discussion of course...

i dont post here regurly, but it seems there are some rules here which are very clearly stated in the sticky threads. perhaps? i dont know.

A couple of people have been banned from the Katatonia forum in the past for talking shit about the band members, but I think they could still see UM itself. You won't have been banned for swearing, trust me ;) Can't really say anything else, you've emailed them, that the best thing to do

definitely not for swearing...fuck, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I'd bet a lot that it has nothing to do with UM, and everything to do with your connection, server, or whatever can go wrong with technology today. Good luck.

EvilGenius said:
definitely not for swearing...fuck, what was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I'd bet a lot that it has nothing to do with UM, and everything to do with your connection, server, or whatever can go wrong with technology today. Good luck.

or the shitty UM server :p

I am in the same situation as you. I have had to make a new account in in order to use the forums again. I have the same name except for the "_" in the beginning and the final of my name.
I sent severals emails to the webmaster here telling him what happened, but he never reply.... :mad:

I don´t know why I have been banned, I didn´t make anything bad... :bah:

_Zicrom_ said:
I am in the same situation as you. I have had to make a new account in in order to use the forums again. I have the same name except for the "_" in the beginning and the final of my name.
I sent severals emails to the webmaster here telling him what happened, but he never reply.... :mad:

I don´t know why I have been banned, I didn´t make anything bad... :bah:

If they ban you, and take away your account, and you go straight back and make a new one then tell everyone do you not think they might be a leetle pissed off, and ban you again?

*remembers stygian*

ah well :)

Well, the fact is that I don´t know why the hell they banned me....

Anyway, if they ban me again.... I´ll make a new account, that´s for sure, and I can continue with this game forever. :tickled:

(What a brave man I am) :rolleyes: