Widow and Benedictum tonight in Phoenix AZ

Tonite at House of Rock In El Paso, gonna meet up with the bands around 4:00pm get them loaded in, and sound checked by the awesome Eddie Razor, then on to Carlos and Mickey's for dinner

Hopefully the El Paso show went well. Feel sorry for whoever has to deal with certain "metal stars" on that tour. Seriously, fuck bands that think they're all mighty and huge, but can't draw to save their fucking lives and still have an attitude.

Btw, I heard Widow stole the show! \m/ Gotta be proud of our boys! :D

Hopefully the El Paso show went well. Feel sorry for whoever has to deal with certain "metal stars" on that tour. Seriously, fuck bands that think they're all mighty and huge, but can't draw to save their fucking lives and still have an attitude.

Btw, I heard Widow stole the show! m/ Gotta be proud of our boys! :D

Smaller than expected crowd:bah:but the 100 or so that were there were treated to an awesome show, and yes WIDOW stole the show. i was very impressed with them, and to top it off they were great guys to hang out with and have fun, all in all an awesome show for the NC guys, and Tom the owner wants them back, as they were so enjoyable, and fun to work with. Benedictum was good also, Pete is an amazing guitar player, and fun to hang with. Starettes? Well the attitude was there and lets leave it at that.