Wierd words in the final minute of Bottled

MaverickWildchild

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2004
I just heard bottled, the last song on STYE, around 3:27-3:29 Anders starts muttering something, let me add that the mood of the outro is really cool, if you pay attention you can hear chains rattling and also some low mumbling, and then he sais "........" "you failed, .......". If anyone gets the full phrase please post it! :D

P.S. First time poster.

"Feeble souls have wishes, but GREATER souls have wills"
Kung-Fu-Tze (Confucius)

He says "sorry everyone, just realised this song fucking SUCKS"

sorry for the late reply.

^ Haha. Knew you would say something like that. But in all honesty, it would be cool to know what he is saying. Same thing with Episode 666 and some other songs that have samples of talking.

Episode 666? Which lyrics can't you understand/decipher?

I understand all the lyrics, but there are some whispers. There's one right after "Your trip will be numbingly pleasant", one after "marionette cities and marionette skies", and then another after the second break down before the last chorus around the 3:00 mark.

I understand all the lyrics, but there are some whispers. There's one right after "Your trip will be numbingly pleasant", one after "marionette cities and marionette skies", and then another after the second break down before the last chorus around the 3:00 mark.
He says ''no one cares'' in the whisper parts in Episode 666.

He says ''no one cares'' in the whisper parts in Episode 666.

Awesome, thanks. I had a feeling that was it. Do you know about the other songs, like Touch of Red? The outro part has samples, but I think they are just mumbles of people. I can't think of any other songs.

I know at some point during the end of Bottled it is saying "discover me....discover me...."

Discover Me Like Emptiness was supposed to be the final track, so I'm assuming this was the outro/lead in to that song. On a side note, I wish there were official lyrics for Discover Me Like Emptiness.

I always thought DMLE was a pretty cool little song. It's one of the few off Soundtrack I'd listen to again.

I know at some point during the end of Bottled it is saying "discover me....discover me...."

Discover Me Like Emptiness was supposed to be the final track, so I'm assuming this was the outro/lead in to that song. On a side note, I wish there were official lyrics for Discover Me Like Emptiness.

Wish they would have just kept as the end track. DMLE is probably one of the best songs on STYE, hands down; though, it's verse riff sounds a lot like Borders and Shading, the rest of the song is great.

Discover Me is great. Official lyrics would be nice, but I think they are easier to figure out than say Watch Them Feed. There are like two lines in that song that are very difficult to understand.

I never got the general hatred of STYE. I understand it's not as melodic or guitar oriented as their previous efforts, but it's still a very creative album. Very atmospheric and dark in a way, I like it pretty much beginning to end. I rank it higher than Come Clarity actually, but I guess it's all personal opinion.

I never got the general hatred of STYE. I understand it's not as melodic or guitar oriented as their previous efforts, but it's still a very creative album. Very atmospheric and dark in a way, I like it pretty much beginning to end. I rank it higher than Come Clarity actually, but I guess it's all personal opinion.

I agree. I rank it way above R2R, but I think CC is a better album. I thought STYE was a nice, focused album with some catchy hooks, cool riffs, and better thought-out choruses than on R2R. I think they took what they did on STYE and perfected the formula on CC.

It bores me to death. Other than ASOP, it's the only In Flames album I have no desire to listen to from start to finish.

To me it's not a bad album generally, it's just a bad album for In Flames.

Come Clarity fixed a lot of the problems STYE had imo. They never really went back to the STYE formula, thankfully. Unfortunately they somehow created a worse formula with ASOP, go figure.

I've never been a massive fan of Slipknot, Korn, Papa Roach and all of those other American metal bands so maybe that's why STYE doesn't grab me. It's a quite obvious stab at that market.

It bores me to death. Other than ASOP, it's the only In Flames album I have no desire to listen to from start to finish.

To me it's not a bad album generally, it's just a bad album for In Flames.

Come Clarity fixed a lot of the problems STYE had imo. They never really went back to the STYE formula, thankfully. Unfortunately they somehow created a worse formula with ASOP, go figure.

I've never been a massive fan of Slipknot, Korn, Papa Roach and all of those other American metal bands so maybe that's why STYE doesn't grab me. It's a quite obvious stab at that market.

You realize that STYE sounds nothing like any of those bands, right?

You realize that STYE sounds nothing like any of those bands, right?

Elements of STYE borrow heavily from bands like that, no question about it. It may not sound identical to any of those bands but it's much closer to an American nu-metal than Swedish melodic death metal.

The majority of people I know who like STYE also like those types of bands... could just be a coincidence. Probably isn't :D