Wiki'd!!

The Einherjar

ME RAGING VIKING! YARGH!!
I've just created the Subterranean Masquerade Wikipedia entry. It still needs a lot of work, like full credits (gonna need the booklets for that one... and I'm too lazy to go get them right now) I'm still trying to figure out the copyright policy on pictures, but it's there and has more info on it than I had thought I could squeeze out. If any of the SubMasq members disapprove of anything, feel free to ask me for changes. I hope you'll like it.

The link is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subterranean_Masquerade

Later on I will try to add pages for TPS and SAD, as soon as I figure out the copyright policy related stuff and get some sleep. I have also edited several pages to include the SubMasq wiki page, such as the progressive metal band list and the experimental musicians list.

So what'dya think?

I've just created the Subterranean Masquerade Wikipedia entry. It still needs a lot of work, like full credits (gonna need the booklets for that one... and I'm too lazy to go get them right now) I'm still trying to figure out the copyright policy on pictures, but it's there and has more info on it than I had thought I could squeeze out. If any of the SubMasq members disapprove of anything, feel free to ask me for changes. I hope you'll like it.

The link is here: Subterranean Masquerade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Later on I will try to add pages for TPS and SAD, as soon as I figure out the copyright policy related stuff and get some sleep. I have also edited several pages to include the SubMasq wiki page, such as the progressive metal band list and the experimental musicians list.

So what'dya think?

Great page for sure!