Will Amon Amarth tour soon ?

They will do a US tour, 2000 Decibel, hopfully Summer Breeze and if they're lucky they'll also do Poland and the Czech Republic.

Originally posted by Patric
They will do a US tour, 2000 Decibel, hopfully Summer Breeze and if they're lucky they'll also do Poland and the Czech Republic.

Nothing in Czech rep. or poland before summer.
But the W.O.A. ROADSHOW in April,
ROCKHARD 20TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL,
WITH FULL FORCE,
BANG YOUR HEAD OPEN AIR and
VIENNA METAL FESTIVAL are confirmed so far, and also SUMMER BREEZE is confirmed.

As of for france, the plan is to do a full scale European tour this autumn but absolutely nothing is confirmed or certain yet!

What would be really cool, is if Amon Amarth played at one of the Viking markets in Scandinavia during the summer.

That would be absolute paradise, to fight all day and then "relax" with Amon Amarth in the evening.

No doubt it would have been special for the band as well, just imagine playing for 2-300 people all dressed in cloths from the Viking age and with real swords and stuff ;)

Fuck you European cunts and US cunts, you've had enough chances to see Amon Amarth live, when the fuck are they coming to Australia?! they better tour here for the new album, only thing is, i'll want to hear so much shit, well every song they've made, and it wont happen :/ Mainly stuff off Once Sent...& The Sorrow Throughout Nine Worlds....and The Avenger....ahh fuck, i dont care what they play. Just fuckin come to Australia! \m/

PaganThunder said:
Fuck you European cunts and US cunts, you've had enough chances to see Amon Amarth live, when the fuck are they coming to Australia?! they better tour here for the new album, only thing is, i'll want to hear so much shit, well every song they've made, and it wont happen :/ Mainly stuff off Once Sent...& The Sorrow Throughout Nine Worlds....and The Avenger....ahh fuck, i dont care what they play. Just fuckin come to Australia! \m/

If you are an optimist, see it like this: at least u have something to hope for :)
hrhr.. they will come to holland anyway i guess.. i hope..

PaganThunder said:
hahaah yeah i guess so man, ah well, i'll be goin to Wacken next year for the Immortal re-union, so hopefully i can catch AA a few times over in europe aswel as down here eventually!

Hehe yeah, and if ur pissed on me for making fun of u that i CAN see AA on the EU tour, u can give me a smack when ur at wacken, since im going 2 :lol:

this is an old thread...
Originally Posted by christcrusher
AMON AMARTH WITH BE DOING A FULL US tour with Deicide, Revenge, BEHEMOTH, and VEHEMENCE in March of 2003-Dates are tentative as of now, but should be posted soon