Will for Pope!

I find it hilarious how people go out of their way to denounce Christianity so much, but they still make threads about the Pope and Easter...

d00d maybe you didn't know you'd have to give up sex and then they put you in a cage and ride you around St. Peter's Square so all the peeps can stare at you.
popemobile.jpg

Marksveld said:
I find it hilarious how people go out of their way to denounce Christianity so much, but they still make threads about the Pope and Easter...

HAHAHAHHA!!!!! I almost pissed myself when I saw this. In my school for one reason or another me and this other lunatic were endorsing this kid named Will for pope. We had flyers with pictures and everything.
I just thought I'd throw that out there.

So, we'll take Will and all the other prospective Popes into a little brick building, and they'll have their top secret Pope-choosing meeting (which is probobly just a game of rock-paper-scissors). And when they have decided who the next Pope will be, they'll burn something on the fireplace that makes white smoke come out of the chimmeny. And all the Catholics rejoice.

^^^
The only thing I learned in Catholic school.