Pope gon' die!

I'm quite unclear on the Christian concept of death. On one hand, when you die you go to heaven which is like the goal in an unruly life because it's paradise. I've actually had reborners tell me they "couldn't wait to die" just so they could get to heaven. But on the other, it's like death is the worst possible thing imaginable! Look at this pope dude, fuck me that dude has been 3/4 dead for 5 years, they've probably been injecting him with all kinds of crap that just barely keeps his body somewhat functioning. I mean the dude hasn't so much as lifted his HEAD in over a year! In death, he's at peace. Then of course coma girl, 15 years in a vegetative state, but people were PRAYING she was kept alive. I dun unnastan.

90118.jpg

To ease everyone's pain, here is The Pope touching his nipples-
NIPPLES.jpg
- and yes, I took that picture. How? Where? Why? Don't ask these things...

I don't know, I think it's kind of sad to see the pope die... I reckon he was a rather good figurehead of Christianity, what with him being a total anachronism with an utter lack of influence, a weak shadow of a man well past his age of glory, hardly able to speak, drooling and making a complete fool out of himself publically

If God does exist then Popes' views on sex and contraception will earn him a place in hell, just like all the other idiots in this world. Yes, Satanists will end up in hell too but they'll be drinking whisky with the Morningstar, while the 'preachers' will be burning on the fire.

Razorjack said:
Popes' views on sex and contraception will earn him a place in hell

Haha, I couldn't believe that. "Lets go to Africa and tell them not to use contraception, AIDs isn't a big problem!!". Apparently his two day visit to Africa completely undermined years of work from charities, and had a major impact on HIV infection rates.

And don't even get me started on Mugabe, that man makes me so fucking angry :yell: