Will Primordial EVER stop kicking ass?

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
Been listening to these guys non-stop, AGAIN hehe.

Seriously, I can't think of a single other band that's been as consistent as these guys yet manages to become new again every album. Every single album is fucking amazing and blows the shit out of pretty much every other release that year. I really hope they get fucking huge.

To Primordial, the only band that really matters :kickass:

BTW, new album in the works:

Right now things sound promising, we are working on several new pieces of music. Too early to really give an indication of how they will sound but we want something more organic and rougher again than on TTND. Let's see how things pan out.

Source: http://primordialweb.com/

thank god i hope they don't go the whole overly vocal led direction they did on TTND on the new record

I've never heard of this band so am listening to a bit on myspace now, must say I'm intrigued. Will check out a couple of albums next, which would be best to get a feel for them?

Seriously, I can't think of a single other band that's been as consistent as these guys yet manages to become new again every album.

current bands: Hammers of Misfortune, Agalloch & The Chasm are as consistent and good I think and maybe even Slough Feg, though they aren't as impressive as early albums I guess. Great band though.