Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will someone just do it and get it over with. you women make it seem like its such a big deal....when really...its just has to do with you having some sort of power/control over men. you know it. i know it. so stop lying. theyre just lumps of fat. nothing that needs to be wrapped up and kept hidden from the world like its a block of plutonium. :lol:

dilema1362 said:
will someone just do it and get it over with. you women make it seem like its such a big deal....when really...its just has to do with you having some sort of power/control over men. you know it. i know it. so stop lying. theyre just lumps of fat. nothing that needs to be wrapped up and kept hidden from the world like its a block of plutonium. :lol:

I still find them fascinating.

i never denied anything of the sort, nor have i claimed that men did not like them. Hell, I would be found first in line given the opportunity to take a gander.:D All im saying, is why in the name of fuckall do women make such a big goddamned deal about concealing themselves, when really, its just an idea thats been imposed upon our society through the western cultures' social normalities and standards

dilema1362 said:
i never denied anything of the sort, nor have i claimed that men did not like them. Hell, I would be found first in line given the opportunity to take a gander.:D All im saying, is why in the name of fuckall do women make such a big goddamned deal about concealing themselves, when really, its just an idea thats been imposed upon our society through the western cultures' social normalities and standards

that's the whole fun :p Making woman break and show you boobs is soooo fun, it's even better than actuall seeing them :p

Ralf said:
that's the whole fun :p Making woman break and show you boobs is soooo fun, it's even better than actuall seeing them :p
shoosh you. what the fuck do you think im trying to do but with a differnt way of going about it? :D

Wings of a dream said:
impress_failed.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.