WILL SUICIDE SILENCE STILL BE THE SAME AFTER THIS SUMMER?

dude if you're saying that Suicide Silence is selling out then you're fuckin lame.
anyone who's in a band knows that getting your music out there is the most important thing.
So they're doing whatever they can to get bigger and have more people listen to their shit.
SS is one of the most brutal bands out there right now and they're becoming known for it.
thats not selling out. thats sick.

how is it selling out? slipknot is my favorite band, and suicide silence is right next to them. theyre gonna get paid for this. theyre gonna get a larger fan base. any band would want this. most people now think theyre too "HXC" to listen to radioplayed bands like slipknot and disturbed, but thats bullshit. anyone that says that theyre HXC is stupid, cuz before suicide silence and all that, what the fuck did you listen to? i think this is the best tour ive ever heard of. i cant wait to go. suicide silence isnt gonna change. so to everyone who says suicide silence are sellouts, youre a fuckin sellout.

oh yeah and never compare slipknot and suicide silence again.

oh yeah and never compare slipknot and suicide silence again.

Dude, give me a break.

I bet you fucking money that some of the members will say that Slipknot was somewhat of an influence for them.

I really don't understand the whole hating on 90's bands like Slipknot, Korn, Deftones, System of Down, Limp Bizkit, etc. I love those fucking bands, and yes, 3 Dollar Bill, Y'All was the shit. People say, "Well, Slipknot's first album was sick, but the others albums suck." What is the point of putting out a bunch of albums that sound the same. That's completely fucking bullshit. You're lying if you say you've never headbanged to Slipknot.

Wow if you actually think there selling out. Oh no there playing with one of the biggest bands and one of their fav's. Your all cunt nuggets

c'mon people.. if you honestly think they're selling out, then you shouldn't even call yourself a fuckn fan. you might as well be an idiot scene kid! oh and dude, i so stole your "cunt nuggets" and added it as my name on myspace.. lol.:Smug:

Speaking of scene kids...

This video is hilarious. You've probably all seen it, but it couldn't hurt to see it again. I just like to share the wealth.

Last edited by a moderator:
brutalkittyyu2.png

roflmao. The best video I've seen in a while.

Meh. You can't win - Everyones fickle. The scene kids think your selling out if your not playing to 6 people and are actually making enough to buy food. The metal heads don't think your tr00 if you have breakdowns. Just let the music do the talking.

I think Im in love with you...:heh:

Its not even close to selling out, if anything its great to see these guys do these tours and be heard, our "their" type of music needs a new face and if SS can be that face then great. I like this band and I can only cross my fingers and hope one day our band will open for them.....SlipKnot is what you could call sold out......

Nothing personal to SS or anything, but everytime they've played here all the fans getting into them LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE KIDS IN THIS VIDEO.

Just sayin'.

That's because the majority of profit from selling merch is from SCENE KIDS. They're still 16 years old (or look 16) living with their parents. They have all this extra money to spend on band merch. You can bash on them all you want, but they are the ones financially supporting the bands.

Yeah saw them in TUlsa last night......same song over and over is what it sounded like. It was retarded. Heavy heavy heavy breakdown, heavy heavy heavy breakdown. My buddy drove them to Best Buy so they could buy Howard The Duck on DVD and said that they were super cool guys. I told him he should of left them at the mall. Carcass and Samael slayed. Fucking scene kids and their gay ass dancing and shark back packs.

Come on viewer SS is teh most uber kvlt methulz ever concieved! It sounds like it was made in a dungeon in a forest by the most grimmest necroz ever!!1!