Will Symphony X ever come to Australia?

My woman may be the only person in the world who can sing along to every word of Justin Timberlake's "Justified" and Slayer's "Reign in Blood"....so we have good days and bad days at the Tali ranch.

I may have to move again in another couple of years back to a major city.

is Canberra considered major? :lol:

SilentRealm said:
:lol: but theyre everywhere! Theres no escape! (from stupid people) I especially hate going to a club (ok I hate clubs for the stupid pop music they play too, yeesh) or meeting someone for the first time and asking what music theyre into - as I automatically do, coz lets face it, I want a metalhead - and their response is "everything". Thats an immediate dismissal in my books.

Sorry I'm already married. ;)

Have you tried www.symphonyx-dating.com.au?

crinos said:
Sorry I'm already married.

damnit! my hopes and dreams shattered!!! *cries* .. not that I know who you are.. but SHATTERED!!!!!! *bawls*

I wish there was a symphony x dating site :lol:

Taliwakker said:
is Canberra considered major?

:lol: actually my possiblities are Brisbane or Melbourne at this point.. however, those plans arent for quite some time yet :(

SilentRealm said:
I wish there was a symphony x dating site :lol:
If there was, well, that would be one more thing on the internet that keeps me coming back for more. The other 2 being this forum and the Kamelot forum.

I thought I'd jump in as another SyX loving Australian.

I also know quite a few others around australia that would jump at the opportunity to see them live over here. (Including some in brisbane & melbourne for you SilentRealm :p)