William jefferson Clinton should be allowed to run the country until he dies

Papa Josh said:
and the way he just called out Peter Jennings to his face and the rest of the American media was bad ass!
Please explain.

Clinton was pretty cool. Not perfect by any means, but he loves this country and did the right thing more often than not. The big issues anyhow.

One Inch Man said:
Please explain.

Clinton was pretty cool. Not perfect by any means, but he loves this country and did the right thing more often than not. The big issues anyhow.
peter told him that he took things personally and Prez. Clinton told him, "you don't want to go there Peter." Then blasted Peter and ABC for helping Starr.

Then he raised a good point that while he was receiving a standing ovation from the global community, something almost unprecedented at the UN, ABC and the American media chose to air grand jury crap from his investigation.

my friend saw him one time in Manhattan, visiting a firehouse after 9/11

he said when Clinton got out of the car he had a glow around his head ... like he was divine :D ...

I don't usually post to these threads, but Clinton was way better than any other US president as long as I can remember. He wrote the Kioto-contract and handle things with other countries with respect, but then came this fucking mega-monkey-man Bush and took USA away from Kioto-contract and surprise surprise, leaded them to another war, just like his almost as stupid father did. That fucking man has lower iq than normal person and is still the leader of USA. That should tell something about 30% of the people in the country too. I bet that if Clinton would still be president, there would have never been this war against terrorism or any of that shit, including the 911-happenings.

Too bad Clinton can't become president anymore.

If Clinton had run this year he would have won in a landslide. I know I would have voted for him. Regardless, from a historical perspective, it's a little too soon to judge his presidency. That being said, I believe history will remember him fondly.

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing the 22nd Amendment modified to allow a person to run again, after a one term break.

Zod

bottom line, the baddies did not want to pick a fight with Clinton ... i really don't think its a coincidence we got fucked while Bush was in office.

Kill a man, you're a murderer
Kill many, and you're a conqueror
Kill them all....

YOU'RE A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

:kickass: