wimps and posers

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
hey how is he gonna carry that massive hammer, did you see his arms? maybe thats why the bands called hammerfall.

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

the videos hammerfall did for 'glory to the brave' and 'renegade' are just fucking hilarious.

Eos said:
I think it's Schmier from Destruction.. He's often at the Z7 on gigs and every time he enters the place he's like "here I am".. And he loves it when fans come to him on their knees, telling him how great and perfect he is :Smug:

:erk: he was great here, they had came like 3 times, thats a record, they even played free on local much music

well am talking more about the band, not schmier :cool: dont know if he shows like a rockstar

we were at this mortiis gig this year, vera and me and gorik and heiko. they were supporting katatonia. whatever. vera wanted to have some pics (at least one) together with him but he was pissed that day so he didnt let people allow to take any pictures at all. (i did tho haha) after the show i saw this guy with the dreads and i said to vera, 'hey that must be him' so she went to the guy and asked him to be on the pic together with her. he was kinda angry (even more cause he hadnt any make up on) :lol: dunno why he let her but he was obviously annoyed with it :)