wimps and posers

Nicolas said:
There was Black n°1

Here is awful number 1

rhapsody.jpg
they might be sissies but the guitarist is very talented. and im speaking for his songwriting in the 1st place :mad:

And I can't stand Within Temptation anymore, I saw them 6 times since june 2001, always in festivals and with bands I really wanted to see... The worst thing is that they didn't release a damn thing since end 2000 :ill: On stage, they become boring, with caricatural and ridiculous moves, arrrghhh :ill:

Please, cut the crap... :erk:

Mariner said:
they might be sissies but the guitarist is very talented. and im speaking for his songwriting in the 1st place :mad:
I respect your point but really I don't think he is talented. Technically efficient but that's all, and I tried to listen to him lots of time.

urrr i said for his songs :(

and yeah hes like jimmy cool on guitar. hes godly tho, just when youre seeing him playing all their stuff live. stunning.

and still their music is crap. it's just the same with dream theater. all excellent musicians, but hell, it's just like a wank orgy on stage, everyone pulls of a solo after another. that's not music, that's wanking. musicians need to restrict themselves sometimes to write a proper song imo.