WIN METAL CD's

Primal Agony

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2001
Visit site
Check out my Metal webzine at http://www.primalagony.musicpage.com
It has a heap of interviews with new and established Metal bands form Australia and overseas including: ASTRIAAL, ATOMIZER, ANATOMY, BLOOD DUSTER, BESEECH, CHOKE, CRYPTAL DARKNESS, CLONE-B, CENTAUR, DEVOLVED, DESTROYER 666, DREADNAUGHT, D-NINE, DEVIN TOWNSEND, DIECAST, DONT,
ENTER VI, ELYSIUM, ENTER TWILIGHT, ENFORCE, EXCRUCIATE, FURY, FEAR FACTORY, FRANKENBOK, FORLORN SUFFERING, HOLLOW, IN GREY, INVOCATION, INTORMENT BLACK, LYCANTHIA, MARTIRE, MISERY, MEGADETH, ONI, PSI.KORE, PSYCROPTIC, POST-LIFE DISORDER, RUNEMAGICK, SEDITION, SERBERUS, SAKKUTH, SYPHILIS, SEGRESSION, SKINTILLA, SLAYER, SAVATAGE, TRANSFEAR, TEMPERANCE, UNNERVED, UNSILENCE, URGRUND, VANISHING POINT, ZONATA plus many more

Also WIN METAL CD'S- THERE ARE SOME GREAT COMPS CURRENTLY RUNNING including cds from ASTRIAAL, CARBON, CONTRIVE, a huge Century Media pack(includes 10 cd's + more) and a great new Aussie based metal mag called EVISCERATE.

Then there are gig and cd reviews, OZ METAL GIG GUIDE (Austraila's most complete metal gig guide listings updated weekly), news, metal links, message board, so check it out and support your scene.
It is totally non-profit and done for my love of Metal and Australian Metal.
http://www.primalagony.musicpage.com

Seeing you asked so nicely?? I added a link to my site for your site.
Me advertising here does nothing to increase my bank balance as I do the site for free and just for my love and support of Metal and Aussie metal. Infact I actually only ever lose money doing this with the prizes I have to post and all the time and effort it takes to keep Primal Agony fresh with new stuff.

Even though I have now added your link, you only ever had to email me and ask to be linked and not sound so sarcastic in your reply post. I am always more than happy to support each other in this cause to promote metal.

Ian

Hey Ian

Whether or not you make money from Primal Agony is beside the point - I just think it's common courtesy that if you're going to post on a website's forum telling everyone that they can win CDs if they visit your site, then the least you could do is have a link to UM.

I have little, if anything, to do with Ultimate Metal, so at the end of the day it doesn't really bother me, but I thought it was just a bit inappropriate all the same. No harm done, though, so let us forget this little episode :)

Saw a flyer in Skinny's a couple of months ago, by the way. Good to see another site waving the flag for Aussie metal!

Nigel

Hi Nigel
Fair enough call what you said so yeah we will leave it at that mate.
I will just say that the main reason I put up about winning cd's is because it attracts people to check out the site but really winning cd's is not the main purpose of the site for me.
I just find that if you give an incentive to people they are more likely to give it a look and hopefully check out about the Aussie bands on there and that to me is the whole idea of the site.

I want to help promote the great talent we have in this country that deserves more recogition than it now gets.

Anyway I have sent an icq request to you so authorise me and we can catch up for a chat sometime.

Cheers
Ian

I think apart from Skinny's, the best place for metal CDs in Brisbane is JB Hi-Fi on Adelaide St. Pretty good range there, good prices too.