"Windmill" headbanging!

i haven't any hair to do the mighty windmill! started losing it when i was about 18! i still bang my head like a man possessed though. afterall, who wouldn't? that's all part and parcel of the fun involved in listening to metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/

i haven't any hair to do the mighty windmill! started losing it when i was about 18! i still bang my head like a man possessed though. afterall, who wouldn't? that's all part and parcel of the fun involved in listening to metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m/

No matter mate, they say you can't have hair and brains. I reckon though, I'll lend you my finge for the night :heh:

you gotta use your muscles in shifts kinda... start out headbanging for a couple minutes, then when your neck gets tired start thrashing from the waist up, then when that gets tired start jumping in place along with the music, and get a rotation going.

that's probably why every muscle in my body hurt after the gojira/behemoth show last month though.

I WENT TO THAT SHOW IN CLEVELAND LAST MONTH! FUCKING OWNED!
and yeah headbanging just takes practice, the muscles just hafta get used to doing that motion for long periods of time. Like the double bass pedal, its the same with the legs.

well
i almost threw up from the dizzyness of windmill headbanging at the ;ast amon amarth show for 90 minutes.
i couldnt move for 3 days but now my neck feels ...stronger